𝐈

It had been weeks and Kasiyah had still not heard from Tremani. Where he went? She had not known but for him to just up and leave was frustrating her.

She really couldn't understand why he would just step out of the restaurant and leave them all without any explanation. For her own interest she realised it was time to move on, Tremani didn't want them so she didn't have to want him.

When they did try find him there was no sign of him, all cctv cameras were clear of him and all police seemed to completely ignore Kasiyah's plea to find him.

"Girl I ain't gon lie to you and tell you he'll be fine because when I catch his ass he's over with." said Aniyah trying to make Kasiyah smile.

Her heart was heavy and she really missed hearing Kamiyah's little voice, it was her funeral and she really didn't want to step out and see everybody.

She hoped that Tremani would stop whatever he was doing and take the time to come to the funeral but she didn't want to expect too much of him.

"Can you do my tie?" asked Pablo snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Sure baby come here." she said fixing it for him, it took her some time but she finally did it.

"Me aswell." added Sekani. "You like my black trousers? Tremani taught me how to swag like this."

"So what did you ever learn from me?" asked Tamari sitting on the couch, his cast had finally came off yet he still sat on the sofa like a jobless bird awaiting food.

"How to get shot." replied Sekani.

"You finna get yo ass whooped talking about me like that." hissed Tamari.

"Why are you here, I don't think Tremani liked you let alone Kamiyah." challenged Pablo.

"Alright that's enough talking, go eat something before we leave." said Kasiyah.

The boys walked out of the room, leaving a kasiyah and Tamari to talk.

"Any word of Tremani?" asked Tamari

"Why do you care?"she replied.

"Hes still my brother."

"Police aren't telling me anything." she sighed.

"Aight I'll try find something out for you." he reassured.

She simply nodded, returning to the kitchen. Plates and trays of food were all over the kitchen ready for those who came over after the funeral, truth be told she didn't want anybody over but Kamiyah's life needed to be celebrated.

Over the course of the last few days, Kamiyah and Sekani's mom tried to get back into contact with the kids. Kamiyah wasn't one to block family contact so she allowed her to meet Sekani.

Prior to the funeral they had met up in a cafe and she broke down in tears when she found that Kamiyah had passed.

It was rough and hard, because they all wanted to know who could have possibly done this to Kamiyah. They all knew Tremani knew who shot her was and his disappearance didn't help them at all. They knew it had to be the same person who came back to get the job finished.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"If you need anything know I'm here, I may have only been her teacher but I feel like  it's only right that I help in any way possible." said Mrs Taylor while hugging Kasiyah as tears fell of her face.

All her emotions fell upon her at the service, she tried to keep strong but she just longed to hear her voice one more time. Everybody's speech from Kamiyah's mom to her teachers made her cry.