CHAPTER FOUR

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

━━ All rights to @CHXRRYLIPPS━━

──────- ˏˋ 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ˊˎ -──────
This chapter is set after the school dance, Just so you guys don’t get confused.

Another thing I need to talk about is triggers. This whole book is basically about Trauma if you’re uncomfortable with any of the content, please don’t hesitate to tell me.

Enjoy!
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Friday~
10:00 p.m.

“There’s not a thing that I want more in this life than to be on top. As a matter of fact my name means immortal and that’s exactly what I am. If this was a disney movie I’d break into song but unfortunately for you dingbats it's not.” She laughed with a sense of malice. 

Richard stood tapping his foot impatiently, “Could you get to the point?” 

Amare immediately stopped amusing herself, pinning Richard with a fiery gaze. “Careful, Rich. We wouldn’t want everyone to know about the pending abuse of your Uncle. Now would we?” 

The teens eyes widened as Amares smiled devilishly. “Since your friend is so impatient. I’ll get to the point. You bitches have one thing I want, Power. All three of you strut around the school telling everyone to bow down.” 

She scoffed. “I guess it has something to do with money or whatever but you have every teacher eating out of the palm of your hand.”