CHAPTER ONE

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

━━𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋━━

All rights to @CHXRRYLIPPS

──────- ˏˋ 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ˊˎ -──────
Before we start there are a couple of things I would like to say. First off I changed Dylan’s age to 17, it just made more sense with the friend group he has.

Second off, I would like to say I tried to include all the main characters. Whether it be if they had a small speaking part or a large one, everyone had a part.

I promise you that the farther we get into the story the more parts everyone will have, just be patient with me.

If i’m not a very good writer, i’m sorry. I tried my best and it might seem like I’m all over the place but trust me. Okay! Now onto the story
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐲𝐦
𝟗:𝟎𝟎 𝐚.𝐦.

“First off, I would like to say good morning and welcome back to another year at Sierra High School. Most of you here don’t know me but I’m sure by the end of this day i’ll at least have the chance to talk to each of you once. Whether it be at this moment or somewhere when we start our academic lesson."

"Many of you have more experience than I do when it comes to this school. Considering there's no entering freshman's, I'm the newest they come.” Ms. Thatcher waited for any laughs in the audience. The only ones came from the few teachers that stood on the back of the stage.