Chapter Eleven - Tyler Story

I'M BACK, YAY! Happy Late/Early EASTER, depending where you live. I hope you like this chapter, it's in Tyler's POV!
Enjoy!
----------

Lilly Olsen as Alpha...I never would've thought. She's grown to be so beautiful and mature. I'm so glad we're back together.

As we're waiting for the doctor, Sandra, to arrive, Lilly and I catch up.

"How long were you gone, again?"

I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. "Couple months...what have you been doing while I was gone?"

Lilly shuffled in her seat. "Um...stuff.."

I frown. "Like?"

"Just, stuff. I help out wherever I can and I've been homeschooling. oh, I found my mate if you didn't hear about that."

I stood up so fast I knocked the chair I was sitting in, down. My fists clenched and I closed by eyes to calm down.

"You what?" I growled through clenched teeth.

"Uh..I-I found my mate."

"No, I didn't hear about that." and I spun on my heel, stomping away. I heard Lilly calling after me but I ignored her. As soon as I stepped outside the pack house I shifted and ran. My wolf took over and ran faster and faster. Probably after a whole hour, my wolf felt exhausted and laid down.

'I told you, you idiot.' My wolf told me.

'Shut up.'

'No, not this time. I'm rubbing it in your face. I told you, two weeks ago, she'd have found a mate already and they'd live happily ever after.'

'But why would she say she wants to date me if she has a mate!?'

My wolf shrugged, as best as it could, and let me take over. I felt my bones crack and stood up straight. Straightening my shirt, I walked to the nearest lake.I looked down at my reflection.

My hair was messed up and flattened by the sweat on my forehead. My eyes which usually held a spark of hope and excitement held sadness and hurt. Not to mention hate.

I met Lilly when she was like 4. When she first came to our pack. I immediately had a crush on her. I know it's weird, I was 6. But as the years passed the crush grew. It was more then a crush, more than a like-like..more than a love. I wanted her as mine. I wished so hard that she would be my mate. When I got my wolf he shook his head at Lilly. I was so sad and heart broken that I left. And when I moved I couldn't stop thinking about her. When I tried to move back, my parents said I didn't have a good reason too. But then, my dad died of a heart attack. My mom grew so depressed that she stopped eating. Eventually, she died of starvation. I mourned, obviously, but I could finally move back here. When I got back a few weeks ago I was hyped to see Lilly. But when I asked around for her, people just rolled their eyes and walked away, muttering things like, "You don't wanna see her, trust me." Or "That reject?"

When I heard her voice in the pack link my heart skipped a beat. Only the Alpha can talk to the whole pack at once. So, you can imagine my excitement. But now she found her mate! My heart was cracked and broken. Of course, I was happy for her, but I really liked-no, loved her.

I still haven't found my mate,obviously. My wolf's getting a little mad that we haven't gone looking for her.

I shook my head and turned around to see someone I thought I'd never see again.
-------------
There's a twist coming up..teehee...FIND THE LYRIC/LINE FROM A MOVIE! Hint: It's NOT animated
PLZ comment what your thoughts were while reading!
LOVE YOU ALL!!
-Ray
*LTL