Chapter Four-Alpha and Luna Olsen

Hey, long time no see!
How are all four of my faithful readers?
Good I hope! It's nice to get back to writing again but -sigh- I'm going on a trip tomorrow, we'll be gone for a week but don't worry. I'll most likely be able to update. Just not as fast.

This chapter's kinda long, I think. Find the Lyrics to a song by Adele! Very easy!
I'm trying to make minimum of A/N's and stopping with A/N's at the end. Okay, for next chapter, Four votes. After that chapter, five votes. I know we can do it!

PLEASE COMMENT. Alpha and Luna Olsen as the cover! What do you think?
Okay, ON WITH THE STORY! Enjoy!
---------------

I throw my head back onto my pillow. "Owwww." The pain in my stomach is NOT going away. UUUGH!

"The Advil wearing off?" Marie asked. "Never helped." I told her, trying to sit up again.

"Ah ah ah. Lay down." Comes Sandra, the pack doctor's soft voice. She walks into my room and gives me a small smile.
"I heard your parents are coming to see you."

My eyes light up and excitement buzzes inside me. "Really?"

"Mm-hmm." Sandra nods.
Marie grins at me, "When's the last time you saw them?"

I bite my lip in thought..."Two, maybe three weeks ago for my 'sisters' birthday."

Both Sandra and Marie nodded. Another sharp pain pierced my stomachs making me groan. "Can't you give me something stronger?"

Sandra sighed and reached into her bag. "I can give you something to make you feel numb. It'll take the feeling of the pain but.. It'll also take the feeling of.. Everything else."

At this point, I didn't care. "Yes please."

She gave a curt nod and rummages in her black bag some more. She mumbled something and sighed. "It's back at my office, I'll go get it and be back in about five to ten minutes, k?"

Marie nodded again and I sighed. Once Sandra walked out my best friend turned to me. "I know you're lying."

I raise an eye brow,"About the pain? Hah, lemme tell you, this pain-"

Marie's eyes widened, "No, not about be pain." Her smile fades and I felt sorry for some reason.

"Lenny kicked you because you told me he kissed you, didn't he?"

I guess i hesitated because Marie sighed and nodded. "I knew it."

"It's not your fault Marie, I told you I-"

"Shouldn't have been punished like that!" She scoots closer to my bed where I'm laying. "You shouldn't have been punished at all! You did the right thing. I have half a mind to go kick Lenny where the sun don't shine."

I chuckled but then heard a growl come from behind Marie. She spun around and I sat up quickly, ignoring the pain.

There, standing at the door, was Lenny himself. "Uh oh." I muttered.

Lenny walked up to Marie as she abruptly stood up from her chair. "Lenny, I can't believe you-"

"Shut up." He snapped and shoved her, making her stumble and sit on the edge of my bed. I gasped slightly, making Marie glance my way.

'I'm fine, Lilly. He didn't hurt me.'

I nod and look back at Lenny just in time to see him stomp over and grab my forearm. I yelp in pain as he pulls me up, making me stand. I clutch my stomach with my other hand and feel dizzy.