Black or White

So I've been waiting for weeks to say this but.... It's done! Everything is published for you all to see it and I am so relieved.
When I started this book it was to enter the 2021 Wattys while my school was on break, a month before the Wattys closed. I like to stress myself out, in case it wasn't obvious. Anyways, after I didn't finish and get to enter I kept writing and editing this with breaks in between - then I started stressing and said I'll just publish it and be done or it would never see the light of day.
Also, Happy New Year everyone!!! Here's to more reading and writing and lots of new projects during 2022. I really like this book but thank goodness it is out of my drafts before the New Year is well underway. I don't do New Year's resolutions but for this account, (I'll say that I want to keep writing no matter what and keep posting my work for you guys) I don't want to jinx it so I won't put it in seriously. Do with the brackets what you will :)

One last thing - it makes sense to at least mention the book, right? The ending is a bit... up in the air. So. That's what I intended but I just have a question for you guys since the end wasn't really written set in stone;
Does Dan's future look black or white to you?
You can think about that and keep it or you can comment, personally I would love to know but that's just me being curious.

Again, a blessed 2022 - or whatever year you read this - to you all and I hope to see you again.