CHARACTERS

Hii guyss..

Here I've came up with the characters of NEEYUM NAANUM.. This story is a family based one so it contains many characters as well.. Will try to explain u every character..

There is a thought in English saying "A happy family  is but an earlier heaven "... Yeah that's true a happy family is equal to heaven..

Now let's go to our story..

Everyone will wish to have a family like this but no one in the family thinks so.. Hence they all are separated...

• Viswanadan
  The great man of the family as well as the village.. Everyone respect him in the village.. Ooru nattamai nu koode sollalam.. He had 3 daughters nd 2 sons.. More than being sisters nd brothers they were like best frnds..

En story la ethavathu nalla nadantha udane na twist vekkara mathiri ivlo nalla iruntha family ku kadavul oru twist vecharu..

Due to many reasons everyone got separated.. Viswanadan nd his wife rajalakshmi is living in a village near to coimbatore with his elder daughter nd her family..

• Kani : Elder daughter of viswanadan.. Very sweet nd humble person... Have 3 sons.. Married to baba baskar..

• Baba baskar : Eldest son in law of viswanadan.. Husband of kani.. He looks after every properties of viswanadan as well as the family..

• Binni : Youngest daughter of viswanadan.. Living in Chennai.. Have 1 daughter and a son.. Married to krishnakumar....

• Lakshmi : Second daughter of viswanadan.. Married to  Murugan...Have one daughter.. A family oriented person..

• Venkatesh(Bhat) : Elder son of viswanadan.. Married to Shakila.. CEO of Accord  metropolitan hotel.. Have 2 daughters and a son.. Very humbled person...

• Shakila : Daughter in law of viswanadan.. Marriage to venkatesh bhat.. Very sweet mom nd a wonderful wife.. Loves all her children very much..

• Damu : Younger son of viswanadan... Married Deepa.. Have 2 children.. Principal of a catering college.. His family is everything for him..

• Deepa : Daughter in law of viswanadan.. Married to damu.. Everyone will love her for her innocence.. Loves both her children nd husband to the core..

Nxt yaaru🤔🤔  Ada main characters eh innum sollala pa.. Vaanga avangala paapom...

• Sivangi : An Architect.. Soft and bubbly girl. Very caring nd positive girl.. Little princess of her home.. Daughter of binni..

• Ashwin : A civil engineer.. His sisters are a mad fan of his cooking.. Very caring person.. Waiting for his girl.. Loves his family a lot..Son of venkatesh bhat and shakila..

• Sunitha :  A makeup artist.. Very funny girl but serious sometimes.. Loves her dad nd mom a lot.. Daughter of lakshmi nd murugan..

• Bala : A good dancer same like his father.. Son of baba baskar nd kani.. Counter king..

• Sarath : Manager in a company.. Family oriented person.. Loves his family a lot.. Another son of baba baskar nd kani.. Very hardworking person..

• Pavi : A costume designer.. Sweet girl.. Daughter of venkatesh bhat and shakila.. Love her sister nd brother a lot..

• Mani : She is an anchor in a popular music channel.. Very sweet person who will be easily liked by everyone.. Another daughter of venkatesh bhat and shakila..

• Rakshan : A bike racer.. Loves his cute sister very much.. Can do anything for her.. Son of damu nd deepa..

• Sakthi : Studying visual communication final year in Chennai.. A jovial person.. Very humble one.. Another son of baba baskar nd kani..

• Pugazh : Working as assistant director.. A pure hearted person.. Loves his sister nd parents very much.. Son of binni nd krishnakumar..

• Rithika : Very traditional girl..  Her brother's papa.. Working as a school teacher.. She studied MBA but she likes children a lot so choosed so profession..

Ipothiku ivlo characters thaan if any extra character I will add it here itself..

To clear ur confusion I'll tell the relations once more:

• Binni nd krishnakumar : Pugazh and sivangi..

• Kani nd baba baskar : Bala sarath nd sakthi..

• Lakshmi nd murugan : Sunitha

• Venkatesh bhat and shakila : Ashwin Mani nd pavi

• Damu nd deepa : Rakshan nd rithika..

Yeah that's the characters of this story.. It's gonna be a family oriented story with village plot.. Nd it's completely a new try for me.. Hope everyone will like it..

While giving each update I think of asking this question but forget at last.. So now I will ask it..

Do I need to change anything in my writing??
Is my writing really nice to read??

Just asking it to clarify my mind..

Waiting for the first part??

Byee
Urs Abi✌✌