Missing [fluff + angst]

Prompt: sapnap goes to texas to visit some family. he tells karl when in big, but forgets to tell him when in little space...

LITTLE SPACE KARL

CAREGIVER DREAM

MISSING A CG D:

FLUFF + A LITTLE BIT OF ANGST ((I love angst omfg-))

TW: PANIC ATTACK

sapnap pov ((Its going to be a little short dont get to excited-)):

    'Beep Beep Beep'    My alarm went off. I groaned. "ITS 3 IN THE FUCKING MORNING!" I yelled, turning off the alarm. ((Karl got his own room so he cant hear sap-)) I remembered that i was going back to texas today. "oh- heh-" i said. I got up. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. ((You cannot tell me sap isnt weird and takes cold showers-)) I got out and brushed my teeth. after i was done with the boring stuff, i got dressed. 

Saps outfit:

((sap had a grunge phase change my mind-))

     I got my bags and put them in my car. I walked back inside and straight to dreams room. "AY PISSBABY!" i yelled. "AH WHAT THE FUCK-" he yelled. I laughed at him. "WHAT THE ATCUAL HELL MAN- AND DONT CALL ME PISSBABY!" he said. "Im leaving now, I came to say bye." I said. "oh- bye." he said. "What no hug?" I asked. he sighed. He got up and walked over and gave me a hug. "Bye man, see you soon." i said. "bye, have fun and be safe, or else ill kick your ass." he said. "I know! i know!" i said, letting go of the hug. "ight well im going back to sleep- text me when you land." He said. "alright, sleep well pissbaby." I said. "Suck a dick<3" he said getting back in bed. "thats gay." I said walking to the door. "Just like you." He said as i closed the door. I jokingly rolled my eyes. ((thats dream and sapnap for you<3))

    'dumbass' i thought. I walked over to karls room and quietly opened the door. i walked over to sleeping karl. i didnt want to wake him up. "Bye karl, I love you. Ill see you again soon." I said, giving him a gentle kiss before walking back outside. I walked back to dreams room. "Hey asshole!" I said. "What do you want now dumbass?" he asked. ((They talk like that- change my mind-)) "If karl forgets, tell him im in texas so he doesnt freak out." I said. "Mkay- now GET OUT!" he yelled. I closed the door and walked to my car. I get in and sighed before driving to the airport.   

Karl pov:

    I woke up. it was around 6:30 am when i woke up. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed one of my pacis.