Waking next to you is a blessing in disguise

Maybe it isn't so bad
waking up every morning next to you.
You open your eyes and I see nothing but blue.

Now they were in a real predicament.

They had gone to where they'd be staying.

And unbeknownst to Dazai and Chuuya their older selves lived together.

Osamu went inside first -rather suspiciously, may I add- he closed the door with a pathetic attempt at being inconspicuous. Nakahara chuckled a little at his partner's actions, causing the two younger ones to peer up at him in confusion.

"Put your ears up to the door." Nakahara simply said in response to their perplexed faces. So Dazai and Chuuya did as they were told, Chuuya couldn't help but snicker, he could hear Osamu muttering curses to himself accompanied by little bangs and even more muffled curses.

Osamu opened the door and slumped over tiredly "Hah~ that was terrible, you do that next time Chuu!" He complained, surprisingly enthusiastically.

"There isn't going to be a next time dimwit," Nakahara responded, flicking him in the nose before sashaying into their home. Dazai stared at his older self and saw the small tint of pink that covered his cheeks at Nakahara's actions, he didn't understand what was so endearing about getting flicked in the nose and figured it was probably just a joke or some misunderstanding of emotions.

Chuuya was walked in, followed by Dazai and then finally Osamu closed the door behind them. "Oi, you forgot that room," Nakahara spoke as placed his coat on the back of one of the couches, tilting his head towards a door to the right.

Chuuya and Dazai both looked in that direction, there was nothing special about the door, it was just your regular old door.

"Oh yeah! Do we still have the key?" Dazai could hardly believe that he'd forgotten something, he'd lived his whole life covering his tracks and whereabouts, how had that habit suddenly and so simply become nothing?

Nakahara pointed over to nearby the couches, "yeah, in the cabinet drawer by the rocking chair" Osamu nodded and went over to where Nakahara had told him, taking out a small silver key, he walked over to the door, locked it and then placed the key back into the drawer.

Dazai narrowed his eyes at the key and then looked at his older self but he could tell that he wasn't going to get an answer.

Chuuya, of course, didn't get the hint.

"What's in that room?" Chuuya asked, with a raised eyebrow. "It's not one of those types of rooms right?" He continued, his cheeks tinting with pink, Dazai would have thought that it was rather sweet if it wasn't for the fact he knew what the older was hinting at.

The older two looked at each other, not getting what the younger was suggesting, Dazai sighed, wanting to dig his own grave, this was embarrassing "He means a sex dungeon," he clarified, using his left hand to rub his forehead in slight embarrassment.

Chuuya turned towards him with an angry and incredibly flustered expression "Do- do you have to put it like that?!" He bellowed bashfully, Dazai would have also found this it amusing if a myriad of questions as to why his older self and older Chuuya would have something like that -in their home.

However, he kept his expression hard and continued, "That's what it's called Chuuya what do you want me to say?"

Chuuya spluttered in disbelief, eyes widening in surprise, "I DON'T KNOW!!! MAYBE ANYTHING BUT THAT-" Chuuya screamed in embarrassment "God, why are you blunt at the worst of times?"

Their older selves looked at each other with shocked expressions then broke out into a peal of hearty laughter, making Chuuya even more ashamed that his mind had even gone in that direction.