1. Counting on You.

A/N: This is going to start off slow and then start to pick up speed. If you think that this is weird or anything, please let me know.

-Hunter xx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, I'm Louis Tomlinson. You're probably wondering why I even started with these tapes and such, but I'll let you in on a little secret, I don't even know either. Well, I do, but you have to watch all the videos, listen to the tapes and read the letters to actually understand why," Louis sniffled as he recorded the tape, wiping his tears on his sleeves, "I'll tell you the first story, it actually happened a bit ago, which is why I'm still sniffling from the crying."

Louis took in a deep breath, "I'm gay, I accidentally came out to the school today and no one took it well. I was thrown around, teased and someone even tried to rape me on the way home. Today is the start of my life becoming worse than it already was. I know what you're probably thinking, my life isn't that bad, well I beg to differ. Stay awhile, won't you, find out everything you can about me and then you'll be changing your mind. And hey, maybe you can even save me, but who knows, I don't even think I want to be saved."

Louis looked down at the hands in his lap and sighed, "This is where I leave you for now, please don't give up on me, I'm counting on you to save me. Whoever you are, you've got to have some sort of a heart, right? Well, hopefully, maybe I'll meet you and maybe I don't. So, yeah, goodbye."

The video cut off and it left Liam stunned, he fell back in the chair and let a few tears fall down his face. All Liam could think about was how upset Louis looked, he looked like his smile could have been breathtaking, but it wasn't in sight. He would have wished that he could have seen that smile, he wanted to see that smile, but it wasn't there.

Liam went into the box once more and pulled out the first letter, he gasped at what it was filled with. He looked at the letter and it was covered in red specks, only Liam knew the real truth of what it was. He didn't want to think about it so he just went on to reading it.

Today wasn't the greatest, It was the worst actually.

As I was walking home, a group approached me and they did things to me. Things that made me come home and scrub myself so hard that I broke skin. I felt dirty and I still feel dirty. I can still feel them on my skin, its making my skin crawl. I didn't go to the police because they told me if I did they'll kill my only friend, Harry. I didn't want them to do that, I can't lose him.

Anyways, I did come home and my mom took one look at me, snickered and left me to tend to myself all alone. She doesn't even care, she never did. I wish I could just end it all, but I can't, I won't. I just have to live through it.

Still alive and barely breathing,

Louis Tomlinson