chapter 8

Lilis pov:
"um hi" i said to Cole while we were stood in the closet, Casey had only just shut the door and it was awkward. "hi Lils, look i don't want this to be awkward between me, you and Ari, i just want..." Cole started but i cut him off saying "no no of course not, i actually made sure that Ari was invited tonight so that we could meet each other and she would know that i don't want it to be awkward between us" I said fully reassuring Cole that this wasn't a ploy to win him back, even tho it slightly was to show him that i don't need him. However, being in this closet with him did bring back flashbacks of our first cast party where we ended up in the same position.

Coles pov:
We were still in the closet, it felt as though 20 minutes have passed when in reality it was only 2 minutes and we still had 5 minutes left. Being in this closet with Lili, is bringing back some memory's of our first cast party where i started to catch feelings for Lili and we kissed. Without thinking i grabbed Lilis face and kissed her, forgetting my girlfriend was on the other side of the door. We pulled away, "oh my. i'm so sorry Lili, i wasn't thinking" I said nervously. "it's ok, but i don't want to be the reason why you and Ari break up so we must not tell anyone we kissed ok" She replied and wiped her lipstick of my lips.