✴•~𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏~•✴

♥ {Hello! Welcome reader/s!} ♥

This chapter will show the information of the creature you are going to be in this fanfic!
This is your adorable look!:

This chapter will show the information of the creature you are going to be in this fanfic!This is your adorable look!:

(Blob form)

(Human Form)

(Human Form)

And here is more info about you!:

Name: Y/n L/n
Age:6
Height: Blob form=2'0/human form=3'11 inches
Eye Color: E/C
Hair color: H/C
Favorite color: F/C

Likes:Chocolate, marshmallows, hot chocolate, and your likes

Dislikes: Being called names and being alone and your dislikes

Personality: Like Timmy (andrewrousso) from tiktok but if you haven't watched him then go watch, so you'll get it.

Yanderes

Quackity
Bad
Karl
Sapnap
Jack
Bench Trio
Bee family

Non-Yandere

Sleepy Bois Inc.
Dream Team (No sapnap or Bad;-;)
Nikki
Fundy
Callahan
Purpled
Punz
Awsamedude Sam Nook
Jschlatt
Hannah
Foolish
Skeppy
Ponk
Eret

Au: Circus Au
Explanation:
L'manberg is a large circus location run by Tommyinnit and his family. In this Au, Tommy is 21, Tubbo is 22, Ranboo is 23, Micheal is 13 and everone else's ages are their real life ages. Las Nevadas is a casino run by Quackity, Kinoko Kingdom is a theme park, New Manifold Land is a Carnival. They are all rival to eachother, however they all stay in the SMP which is a kingdom ruled by Eret. In the circus, Tommy is the ring leader, Wilbur is a singer, Apollo manages the circus animals, Philza helps with the politic stuff, the rest are performers like the Bee family who entertain the younger children when parents drop the off at daycare, and the other performers do shows, the performers are Fundy, Callahan, Purpled, Punz, Foolish and Skeppy. There are other performers as a character insert but are not part of the lore. We then have the staff members like Sam who is in charge of security, Jschlatt works with Phil on the politics, Nikki and Hannah who is in charge of food, and Dream, George and AntFrost who are suppliers. Quackity made Tommy a rival because he is quote 'stealing customers' end quote. Karl is rival to Tommy because of the same reasons with Quackity but sees him as a rival as well due to their divorce and unhealthy realationship. Jack is honestly an arse to all three just because and they hate eachother a LOT. Eret likes watching L'manberg shows as entertainment which made the rivals even more angry. That is what how this au is.

TW: Kidnapping, Obsessive and possessive behavior, idiot mc, stalking, idiot mc, forced affection, emotional damage, physical damage, blood and beat-ups.