-12-

"Shuichi?!" I yelped confused. He moved me into his lap and rested his head on my shoulder while he wrapped his arms around my torso. I was intrigued by his mood change. I couldn't tell if he was acting this way just because he was sleep-deprived or if it was just because of how he was still not fully aware of what was going on yet. Wait- those are kind of the same thing.

Either way, I wanted to find out or even just embrace this moment because he is so so cute right now~! I can't let this go to waste!

"So, sleep-deprived Shuichi~, Are you secretly touch starved and you are using me to fulfill your special needs~" I whispered in his ear, leaning my head onto his shoulder so I could look him in the eyes. He just smiled with this caring look. What made me a little anxious was how honest it was.

How can he be so confident about this? Does he-

"No I'm not using you, you can leave at any given time Kokichi, but you haven't," He said logically. I almost scoffed, but he isn't wrong. His hold is not tight at all, it's almost like he is letting me know he is there, but also giving me the chance to move away if it begins to make me uncomfortable.

"Phhhhssshhhh~ I totally don't want to hold my beloved Shumai~!" I softly exclaimed. Moving around to put my head on his shoulder. Making sure to conceal my face.

"Kokichi, you don't have to lie," He said quietly. Fingers slowly trailed up my back to gently pet my hair. I flinched at first because I didn't expect him to say that for starters, and then he moves to pet my hair? What is his plan...do I even want to know? Or am I worried that maybe this isn't him being genuine?

"Well, I guess I don't have to~ But it's hard for a liar like me to not lie." I smiled at him before he just sighed. "Okay then...Let's see that plan of yours that you mentioned." With that, I showed him my plan.

"Okay Shumai! Here is my plan~" I paused for effect and opened the notebook to page one.

"So~ You know how Monokuma is acting as if he wants us to all get into relationships right?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yes? Why do you bring this up?"

"It's all here in my plan so just let me explain before you get all concerned and go detective all over me," I said in a slightly harsher tone that was effective in making him shut up.

"Okay so- Monokuma has been doing that, but what does that really mean?" I asked putting my hand to my chin. I could see his lip twitch a bit. I knew he wanted to ask questions and get more information- but it's my turn now!

"Knowing that~ we can assume that the relationships he has been putting motives together for are ones more in the touchy-feely department if you know what I mean~ Further knowing that it is in fact Monokuma behind this- he must mean it in a sexual manner! So the solution to getting out of this game we have been placed in is," I paused for effect. I had to keep myself from laughing. Because while this is a logical solution to the problem- it is definitely something that will make him flustered~.

"Sex," I said before his face inflamed. I laughed a bit and kissed his cheek, "Or marriage." I laughed again when his face was angry while he was still embarrassed~! Hilarious!

"You...think that-" He blushed again when I hugged him. "I mean a perverted virgin like yourself would want to have that kind of experience right~" He blushed more which gave me my answer.

"Aww, you would want to-" He cut me off by holding his hand over my lips. "No...yes...maybe. Can we not talk about that right now?" I raised my eyebrow at this before I slowly removed his hand.

"You get flustered talking about marriage~?" I teased knowing that he was under the implication that I was talking about something else.

"What? I thought you meant..." He whispered, cutting himself off. "Nevermind."

"Oh~? My beloved Shumai wants to do other things with me~?" I teased before I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"N...I don't know what to say." He said with a more serious look on his face. I could tell it was because he was trying to be more logical so he wouldn't be so flustered...but it was funny to see him so distraught.

"Do you not like me?" I said fake crying. He blushed again and moved his hands to my shoulders.

"That's not it and you know that Kokichi." He said with a soft smile. "How would you know you big meanie~ You don't even like me in the first place~ You were all over Kaede earlier so you must love her~," I said joking a bit- even though my jealousy from earlier may have slipped out.

He looked me dead in the eyes and said, "It's just me and you now. You can be honest. I won't judge you." He moved his hand down to my back to hold me closer to him. I felt confused. No lying? But what is a liar without lies?

Nothing.

So does he want me to become nothing?