𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Fleur stared, stood between the best friend she'd ever had, and the guy that she was suppose to be getting pizza with after this

Fleur stared, stood between the best friend she'd ever had, and the guy that she was suppose to be getting pizza with after this. Let's begin. It was announced, let's begin. Begin what? Begin to get over your adoration for your best friend because he chose the mean girl over you? Begin with the asshole that might not be a total asshole? Demetri cut her short with a raise of his hand. "Begin what, exactly?"

He looked at Fleur.

"Begin a new era." Daniel inhaled, finding the right words. "Many of us used to be enemies. But rivalries don't need to last forever. The All Valley Tournament is just a few months away, but this year, the stakes are higher then they've ever been. We know that Cobra Kai is gonna use every dirty trick in the book. There's only one way we're gonna be able to beat-"

"By kicking their asses so hard they shit themselves." Johnny cut him off with a proud look. Fleur wanted to laugh, but for Daniels sake, she didn't. "We gotta take things to the next level. Gonna teach you an aggression stronger than anything Cobra Kai can throw at us. They strike first? We'll pre-strike!"

"Okay, we're getting ahead of ourselves." Daniel looked alarmed. "We are going to-"

"What is pre-strike?" Fleur spoke up in Johnny's direction. All eyes turned to her and she flushed a little. "Oh, sorry. Hi, everyone. I'm Fleur."

"Fleur, they know who you are." Demetri looked down at her with a crazy look.

"Woah, woah. Don't worry about what it means." Daniel shook his head at Fleur. "We respond to what they do."

"Eagles do not respond." the blonde cut him off, nodded at Fleur. "They swoop down and take whatever they want. That's what we're gonna do. Take back the Valley."

"Take it back in a measured and organized approach." Daniel looked at Fleur now. Fleur was on Miyagi Do, but then she quiet, and then she stood with Hawk, it was completely up to her at this point if she was Miyagi Do or Eagle Fang.

"We bite first!" Johnny threw his first forward.

Daniel look lost as to what to do next. "Okay, let's just warm up with some simple exercises."

"All right, line up!" the blonde man encouraged. Fleur jumped off the small paltform, Demetri easily stepping down. Fleur held a hand up to help Eli down, he took it with a smile as a thank you. Demetri rolled his eyes.

"Just breathe and follow me." Daniel gave a nod of his head, inhaling and exhaling, encouraging the rest to do the same. Fleur did so, holding her hands out as she accidentally smacked Demetri.

"Oh god, Demetri." she grabbed his arm in a panic. "Jesus, are you okay? Was it the nose again? You know I always hit noses."

"Mouth, actually." he pulled his hand back as he licked his lips. "Ow."

"That's what i'm talking about, Fleur! Fighting positions!" Johnny called out with a point her way, grinning as he clearly through she did it on purpose. "Front kick ready. Hi-yah!"