Tipsy and Tom

I was sat in my trailer, gazing into plain space, before shaking myself out of my thoughts and scrolling through social media.

"Cameryn!" Florence hopped into my trailer, rushing towards me with a pizza box in hand. "You have got to try this!"

"What is it?" I queried as she say down on the seat next to me.

"Pizza!" She replied, combing back her light hair with her hands.

"Yeah, no shit. What kind?" I asked again, hoping to get an answer.

"A Flo one!" She said, munching on another slice, still avoiding my question. "I made it myself." She told me, proudly. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "Well maybe not by myself, but I mean I did pick the make your own pizza option and it tastes delish."

I chuckled at my immature friend, as I grabbed a slice and took a bite. I hummed, "This is actually quite nice."

"I told you!" Flo uttured, taking another bite.

I giggled as I finished my slice, before speaking, "If only you were this good of a cook."

"Hey!" She playfully hit me in the arm, "I'm actually a decent chef- Have you not seen my cooking with Flo videos?" Florence stated rhetorically, rolling her eyes.

We smiled as we sat eating and talking about random things.

"Hey, where you staying?" She brought up.

"Uh, I don't know, probably just gonna stay in the hotel for the next few months." I replied.

"No! You're kidding me, right?"

"Nope, I mean I don't wanna travel to and from my house every day, it's way too far, so I'm just gonna have find a hotel."

She looked at me disapprovingly. "You can stay with me. I'm staying at my mum's and there's a spare room." She told me.

"Nah, I'm good, don't wanna, like, intrude." We laughed at my words, as it seemed to be what my character said in our show.

"You wouldn't be! Now come on, think about how much fun we can have living together. Flo pizzas everyday!" She grinned.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine, only if your mum's okay with it."

"Yeah, yeah, done, she loves you, man, you'll be good. In fact, I'll call her right now." She said smugly, "She's at work, but I'm sure she won't mind." I rolled my eyes as she quoted something from our show, while she just smirked.

"Shut up!" I laughed, giving her a playful shove.

"So you're staying, yeah?" Before I even got a chance to answer, she started talking again, "Good, you're gonna love it!" She exclaimed.

I sighed, shaking my head, before we were both called back onto set.

-
About six hours later, Flo sat in my car, as I stuffed the last of my bags into the boot.

I sighed, hurrying back into the drivers seat, immediately turning the heating on, to meet Florence sat with her feet up on the dashboard.

I rolled my eyes, "Feet down, Flo." I tapped her shoes as she rolled her eyes. Her actions reminded me of Natasha, as she put her feet down, giving me a glare. I chuckled at her antics, as I pulled away from the hotel.

"My family is going to love you! You and my sister are actually around the same age," she mentioned, smiling.

"Nice, she's obviously not as cool as me though." I grinned mischievously.

Florence scoffed, as I kept my eyes on the moving road, "She would beg to differ. She likes art."

"Another art lover?" I asked, jokingly, "She can take a joke though right?"