💖The Unexpected Visitor💖

😊🠕Above is what Prince Felix looks like.🠕😊

Note: This picture is not my own

When Aurelia sees the unexpected visitor, she is instantly filled with panic. For a moment she questions if she should run away. Who is this unexpected visitor you may ask, well is no other than...

"PRINCE FELIX!?" Aurelia shouts, as soon as she says it, she covers her mouth in terror regretting what she's just done. She begins thinking to herself. "Anyone else would have been better, why did it have to be him. I-"

Just as Aurelia is about to finish her thought Prince Felix starts running in for a hug.

"I love you, Aurelia!" Felix screams from the top of his lungs.

"What are you doing here Felix?" Aurelia questions.

Felix is so ecstatic that Cornelius must calm him down. He's jumping up and down and weirding out the guards that pass by. "Why wouldn't I be here, it's your birthday and I'm your fiancé. If I were to holo-call you from a light magic stone, it wouldn't feel personal. I also really wanted an opportunity to see you. Here, I want all the way to Agios to get these flowers" Felix says as he hands her a bouquet of flowers with daisies, lilacs and sunflowers.

Aurelia lets out a long sigh. "I'm sorry I can't take these flowers."

Felix winks, "Don't worry it's my gift to you, I insist!"

"No, I mean I actually can't accept these. I'm deathly allergic to sunflowers! Get those away from me! Also, you're not my fiancé, you're only a potential fiancé. If you're not selected, my future fiancé wouldn't be happy with you being "personal. If that's all I'll be on my way."

Felix seems disappointed, "I mean if you're busy then I won't take up your time. You probably have a ton of royal duties that I can't wait to have."

Aurelia walks into the castle dragging Cornelius by the hand. She doesn't even look back at Felix; she takes Cornelius to her room. It's filled with pink which is ironically the colour she hates the most. The walls are filled with sparkles and fluff with magic stones set on wall shelves. The desk is the only thing that's not pink. She made the desk herself while skipping class to craft at a workshop. It's red with 10 drawers and 2 secret drawers. No one knows what she keeps in those drawers not even Cornelius.

She lies down on her bed and Cornelius sits on the chair by her desk, she begins talking.

"Everyone in this empire is after something, be it wealth or power. They are willing to manipulate people to achieve their goals. I mean kudos to them; I do the same thing. But people like Felix aren't even sneaky about it, I know he wants to be the emperor. He'd probably kill me in a heartbeat to be the ruler.

Aurelia sighs, "I don't know what I'm complaining about, it's only a little more competition!"

"Um, Aurelia..."

"Yes?"

"You do know the meeting is just about to start right? The one with Alexander Wellington... the duke. The meeting in the briefing room...", asks Cornelius.

Aurelia screams, "Oh shoot, I totally forgot! I don't want to miss it! You're in charge of security!"

Aurelia and Cornelius run as if their lives depended on it. They make it to the briefing room; she sits down on the floor with her ear pressed up against the door while Cornelius watches to see if anyone is passing by. At first, Aurelia can't make out what they're saying but after a little while, the conversation becomes clear.