Chapter 3 Tutor

Luna's P.O.V

It was time for the Sorting Ceremony, this year the houses that were put together had to sit together as well and this year it was Ravenclaw and Slytherin , and it was all the same stuff so I barely paid attention to it. I only clapped when new 1st years were Sorted into Ravenclaw. And after the Sorting was over we were got to eat, and I went straight for the pudding. Apparently Draco had the same intentions and reached for the pudding, too.

We reached for the spoon at the same time and our hands touched for a moment. I freezes not knowing what to do and Draco did the same. His hand was warm and had a soft, delicate touch. I felt heat rising to my cheeks and Draco snapped,

"Get your filthy hand off off me!" Scowling at me but with some hesitation in his eyes. I quickly retreated my hand and let Draco go first. His face was light pink and he was biting his bottom lip. Why was he acting this way? My brain wondered to the same questions, does Draco Malfoy like me? Do I like him back?

TIME SKIP

---------------------------------------------

I headed to the Ravenclaw dormitory questions flooding my brain. I decided that I would let the questions slip for a moment and forget everything that happened today because my head started to hurt a bit. I had made a few "friends" over the past years but not many.

I saw Emma Ordell sitting in one of the chairs in the girl's dormitory common room reading a book, and I waved to her friendly. She smiled and waved back then continued to read her book. I walked toward my bed and just plopped down in it not bothering to change into my nightgown. I just lay there thinking and slowly began to fall asleep.

~The Dream~

The dream came out fuzzy but I could make out see me searching for nargles with my father but then the dream changed completely. I was back at Hogwarts inside the Great Hall. There was a boy with white-blonde hair standing there in front of what looked like me. He raised his hand to my face and leaned in. I stand there with my eyes wide open, and.....

~End of Dream~

I woke up with a start beads of sweat had formed on my forehead. I push the dream away for now and got ready for my classes. I headed toward the Great Hall for breakfast when someone bumped into me. He had untidy dark hair, little circular glasses, and a lighting scar on his forehead.

"Harry!" I exclaim excitedly smiling widely.

"Hello Luna!" He smiled and hugged me for a second and then released me. We talked a bit until we had to eat breakfast. I saw Draco sitting where he sat yesterday at dinner. Then I remembered the dream, I took a deep breath and sat next to him.

After we finished our breakfast I thought of something. Draco would be in all of my classes, just perfect. My first class was Potions with Professor Slughorn. Today we learned how to master the Polyjuice potion. I saw Draco struggling to master it, and when Professor Slughorn came over to me he saw that my Polyjuice potion was perfect.

"Luna, you are my best student this year and I was wondering if you would maybe like to help or tutor Draco this year until he inproves?" He questions looking slightly worried.

"Sure Professor Slughorn." I say hesitantly.

"Thank you Luna." He says smiling.

I take a deep breath questioning what I just did. Then slightly regretted my answer and continued working, then I saw Professor Slughorn walk over to Draco and heard few words like "Luna......... Tutoring........ Rest..... Year." And I looked for some emotion in his face but got none.

After class I went to look for Draco. I saw him head toward our next class.

"Draco!" I call out. He turns around and looks at me, I motion for him to come over to where I was.

"What?" He asks with slight irritation in his voice.

"I'm suppose to tutor you, so where should we meet?" I ask. He thinks for a moment.

"At Slytherin dormitory?" He suggests. He's dormitory? Well if it works for him it'll be alright, I guess.

"Ummm... Sure I guess." I say trying to be enthusiastic. I see a small smile forming at his lips, it was as if his mind wondered off to a different place, and I smiled too. "Ummm... But what's your password?" I ask.

"Gillyweed," he says casually running his hand through his hair. I nod and walk past him heading to my next class.

TIME SKIP

---------------------------------------------

( There may be a lot of these so... Be warned!)

I stood before the Slytherin dormitory staring at Salazar Slytherin the Slytherin picture. He began calling me cruel names but I was used to them. I clear my throat.

"Gillyweed." I say clearly waiting for entrance. He grumbles and swings open with a thundering BOOM. I enter the boy's dormitory common room. Several Slytherin boys look at me as if I was Professor McGonagall dressed in a pink, puffy dress. I and I ask politely,

"Do you boys know where I could find Draco Malfoy?" They looked slightly disgusted when I said his name, and pointed to a room across this room. I headed towards the room, carrying tons of books from all my classes. I knock on the door of the room the boy pointed to. I assumed that he wasn't there and decided to go inside.

(I'm just gonna pretend that Draco has his own room, sorry if it messes anything up.) His room wasn't much different than mine, except for his green drapes and walls. But there was something wrong. There was someone sleeping on the bed ready to wake up. Draco...

My eyes widened in panic. I looked around the room looking for some place to hide. I spotted a spot under his bed and I dove for the spot. I waited for him to exit the room, when I heard the door close I slid right back out.

After a few moments I heard the door open, and before I could react Draco was standing right in front of me. Dressed in only his bottom pajamas. I could feel my face turning a bright magenta and quickly ran past him out of the room. I heard the Slytherin boys laughing as I exited the common room.

I ran back to the Ravenclaw common room and my other friend Hazel Starr was studying for Defense Against Dark Arts class. She looked up with a puzzled look.

"Hey, Luna! Are you ok? You look a bit red." She said with a questioning look.

"Oh! Yes I'm fine just was rushing to get here in time to study for the Herbology quiz tomorrow." I lied.

"Luna, we don't have a Herbology quiz tomorrow." She said. I mentally face palmed myself.

"Ok Luna... What's going on?" She asks standing up walking toward me. Just them Emma walked in to with a enormous stack of books in her arms.

"A...A little h...help here?" She stammered looking ready to pass out. Hazel quickly rushed towards her and I took this opportunity to run to my room. Just then I remembered that Hazel and Emma were my roommates. Just perfect.

Hey guys it LittleMissAwesome313 here! And I hope you are all enjoying this story. 100 views! Oh yeah! Thanks guys if you like this story VOTE, FOLLOW, AND...... Ummmm... Yeah that's it. Thanks Bye!