Chapter 2 Meeting Draco

Luna's P.O.V

After being teased by some Ravenclaw students for wearing my spectrespecs, I decided to go to the empty cart I usually go to. I entered the cart and was surprised to see a boy with white-blonde hair sitting there hands on his head staring off into space. He heard me coming and slowly turned his head to face me. I must have been staring for a while because he morphed his face into a snarl,

"Didn't your parents ever teach you its not polite to stare!" He snapped harshly glaring at me. I simply just ignored the comment and smiled,

"Hello Draco," I say continuing to smile taking a seat across from him.

"Hello Looney Lovegood," he smirked, leaving me feeling hurt for a moment then recovered with a another smile, I was used to it from him.

"I heard you and some of the other 7th years are redoing your year again," I say while he nods "But I'm surprised to see you here Draco, shouldn't you be in the Slytherin cart?" I question raising an eyebrow.

"Shouldn't you be in the Ravenclaw cart?" He retorts glaring at me.

"Yes, but most of the Ravenclaw don't like me, they think I'm Looney." I say saddening, lowering my head.

He speaks after a moment of silence,

"I guess you can stay here, but if you touch me, look at me, or talk to me I'll hex you out of this cart." He snaps, I giddily smile and take out my Quibbler and read it upside down. I hear a faint chuckle from across the cart where Draco is sitting but just continue to read the Quibbler. He was nice to me... well, sort of, for the first time ever. This may be the strangest year ever.

TIME SKIP
---------------------------------------------

AT HOGWARTS

I giddily skipped to the Great Hall with some Ravenclaw and Draco close behind. I noticed some other 7th years staring at me oddly and then whispering to each other afterwards laughing. I skipped towards the Ravenclaw table in the Great Hall all the way at the end of it knowing the other Ravenclaw would probably not enjoy my company, like most people. All the Professors had a special meeting to attend to so they left.

I saw Draco Malfoy at the Slytherin table looking infuriated, he suddenly pulled out his wand and pointed at the Slytherin student. The student rose, and a recognized him immediately. His name was William Felix, and he was not the best student, and was Keeper on the Quidditch team.

He had shaggy blonde hair, with piercing green eyes, pale skin, and was big and bulky. When he stood, he was a good 6 inches taller than Draco. He glared at Draco with his cold eyes and said something I couldn't make out. Draco snarled and shouted,

"Stupefy!" He blasted the spell from his wand aimed at William. William blocked the spell and shouted back,

"Expelliarmus!" And Draco's wand went flying in the air. William took this advantage and stuck his wand at Draco's throat breathing heavily, whispering something to him shooting him a scowl. Draco took a step back and pushed his way though the crowd that had gathered around them.

He surprisingly came over in my direction and sat down right next to me. My eyes widened and saw his face turn bright pink. I heard the people next to us start to whisper something to each other. He turned his head and faced me, and did the most surprising thing I have ever seen him do... He smiled at me. He must of realized his action and went back to his normal scowl. And I started to blush.

Does he like me? Does Draco Malfoy like me? After all this time? Do I like him back?

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN!!!! HEY GUYS ITS ME! I hope your enjoying this story so far and if u do LIKE, VOTE, AND FOLLOW!!! THANKS BYE😎