Falling For A Soon To Be Rockstar 10

Alrighty here's the next chapter! You know thr drill. Read, Comment, and Vote please!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt stupid. No stupid didn’t even begin to describe how I felt. Hurt, betrayed, pissed, ready to scream at the top of my lungs; yup those were definitely more like it. The worst part of all of this was that I actually bought into all his crap about being real with me. Yeah real my ass. And to top it all off, I have to walk home from the beach sopping wet and in nothing but my bikini. Fuck my life! Let’s just hope a cop doesn’t stop me for indecent exposure. That would be the icing on the cake right there.

I sighed as I continued to walk further away from the beach. This is ridiculous, it’s gonna take me at least a little over an hour to get home. And what if my mom is home when I walk in only wearing a swimsuit, she’d have a heart attack on the spot.

Suddenly an idea struck me. I pulled my phone out of my beach bag and flipped it open. I could call someone to come and pick me up, but who? I scrolled down through my contacts and realized that I didn’t have many choices. I couldn’t call Alyssa because she was with Matt and I definitely would not be calling Alex to bring me home. Fucking prick! I scrolled further down the list when I hit a name that caused an instant smile to my lips. I hit the dial button and waited for him to answer.

“Hello.” Max answered.

“Maxie my love, it’s Maddie.”

“Holy shit Maddie, how you doing girl? I haven’t talked to you in months. I miss you!” he exclaimed happily.

“I’ve seen better days, but I’m hanging in there. I really miss you too. I can’t believe we let so long go in between us talking.” I said truthfully.

“So what’s going on? Why the sudden phone call, not that I’m complaining.”

“Well I was wondering if you could maybe come pick me up.”

“Yeah sure, where are you?” he asked.

“I’m at the beach. And could you maybe bring one of your shirts or something. All I have is my swimsuit on.”

“Alright I’ll be there as soon as I can.” He said hanging up.

I loved Max, he was one of the sweetest guys around, he really meant the world to me and I couldn’t ask for a better friend. It was a shame he lived in the next town over, we hardly got to see each other. Unfortunately Max was gay, which sucked for a lot of girls because he was seriously good looking. Even I hated the fact that he was gay, but I just couldn’t help it. I loved the way his hazel eyes were always shining with mischief and excitement. The way his short dirty blonde hairs spiked in every direction and how he dressed in skinny jeans and tight fitting shirts that showed off his slender build. His personality screamed all around good guy, there wasn’t a thing in the world he wouldn’t do for one of his friends.

The thing with Max and I was that we were a lot closer than people really knew. When we were sixteen we lost our virginities to each other. I remember that day like it was yesterday, forever engraved in my memory. It had started out like any normal day with us goofing off at his house, but then a thought had struck me. I was always attracted to Max. I even thought that I loved him, but I just couldn’t get over the fact he was gay.

“Max can I ask you a personal question?” I asked as I put the controller to the X Box 360 down. We were in his room lying on his bed playing Left 4 Dead.

“Yeah Maddie, what’s up?” he paused the game.

“How can you be sure you’re gay if you’ve never had sex with a girl before? Hell you’ve never even had sex before.”