Prologue

It was interesting when it came to female racers, especially during in 20th century. You may think like about Janet Guthrie or Louise Smith, but what about Y/N L/N? She was widely known as 'Young Lady Racer' because she had a unique condition called Progeriais, a condition that made you look younger. Y/N was almost 60 years old. Did she have any children? Was she married? Well, here were the answers, no and no. She was not married and did not have any children. She did have boyfriends in the past but no one was her soulmate to spend the rest of her life with. Of course, you need to be married (or not) to have any children. In the 20th century, people wanted to get married first before having kids, a marriage was a promise to love each other forever and support, which meant if you chose to have any kids, then you have your promise.

When Y/N was a small child, she was different from other girls. Yes, they wore dresses but Y/N didn't. She would make a fuss if her mother dressed her in a dress. She even threw a temper tantrum! Her father didn't care what she liked to wear, he was like: "Let her dress whatever she feels comfortable with." Thanks, dad. She did go to school like a lot of kids did and followed lessons like reading, writing, and math the most. Education was different at that time. You can ask your grandparents about it or your great-grandparents if they're still alive.

Growing up, she was interested in adventures, cars, and especially racing. Now, this didn't come to girls, only boys. Girls played with dolls and dress-ups while the boys played with cars and loved to fight. Y/N was not a fan of dolls, only cars. Whenever she got enough pocket money as a child, she would buy a new toy car and play with it. When a child grows up until teens, then normally, they would give toys away to their relatives who had young children or throw them away in the trash but Y/N didn't do any of this stuff. She kept them as memories and collections. A lot of people loved to collect things as hobbies and Y/N was one of them with cars.

When she hit her teenage years, she wanted to start racing. Something just spoke and called out to her. She needed to do this! So, when she felt that call, she started to bug her parents. She would beg non-stop about to start racing. At first, they refused but Y/N would not give up! She started to annoy them with racing, only about the racing. One day, she eventually won! Her parents finally agreed and even begged her to stop annoying them! The teenage girl smirked in victory. She felt so free as if her dream came true. Racing made her feel free. There were only boys at the time. They would tease her and flirt with her. She would give them a glare and ignore them. She put her entire focus on her racing training. Yes, she did lose in the beginning but she trained herself more and more to the point, and she taught herself important details and smart tricks to finally start winning... It really worked! She began to finish in the first places that she became known in her town!

But growing up, people began to notice something... She looked young, even when she became older. What was wrong with her? She did hear rumors about her like she got plastic surgery to look younger but Y/N got enough of it one day. She managed to arrange an interview and told the truth in a serious and warning tone to stop the rumors she had a condition called Progeriais and that's why she looked younger than the others. Many women wanted to look young so they thought that there was a secret make-up recipe that she used. But Y/N was not a big fashion girl, she was more of a tomboy. She explained that it's not fun to have the condition as everyone thinks that you're a child while in reality, you're older than that.

She became a famous female racer in the world and even people started to call her 'Young Lady Racer' due to the condition that made her look younger.

And so the years on, she never married and had no children. Trust me, so many kids were born in the 20th century and earlier because some families wished to have big families. Who knows, maybe up to 10 children? That's a lot and big responsibility. Good luck with that. Y/N grew older and older up to almost 60 years old. She continued racing, winning trophies as well. She focused on her career, she thought that it will be her final years of doing so but she was so wrong... While she survived and entered the 21st century, she would experience something that would only happen in books, movies, and games. What was that you might ask? She got involved in a crash one day, causing her to lose consciousness. She woke up on the hard, rocky, dirty ground. She was the only human... She was in the world of living cars! No kidding! She was found by a police car named Sherrif and he was what... the second oldest in the city where he lived? He took her to a city named Radiator Springs where a doctor and a lawyer named Doc Hudson controls the city. As long as you don't cause any trouble in the city, then you won't be sent away but Doc can be... hard to handle. Do not take him as an ad guy. He was involved in a crash that caused him to stop racing for good. His boss thinks that and he didn't give Doc a second chance. Doc Hudson wanted to leave his old life behind so he left Thomasville, his birthplace, and was constantly bothered by fans asking for his autograph. Doc was asking where would be a place for him where no one knows him by his racing career. He finally stumbled upon Radiator Springs and to his relief, no one recognized him. He finally could rest... He took a decision to help others so he studies medicine for a year until he finally graduated with a diploma and helped other cars that lived in Radiator Springs.

When Y/N joined the family, they were all very nice to her! They asked her a lot of questions about what kind of a species she was, how did she get here, and what her name was. Yes, she did have trouble adjusting but surprisingly, Doc came to her rescue and helped her a lot. Their bond began to develop that it grew stronger and Doc took a great interest in her. He found out about her racing and one day, he told her his darkest secret. Technically, it wasn't dark but just a secret. Y/N promised to never tell anyone a soul and Doc was grateful for that. Many living beings would consider it weird but Y/N and Doc became a couple in the future.

However, a rookie jerk and an asshole destroyed Radiator Springs by accident after he lost control in a panic after he realized that he was lost. He destroyed stuff, especially the main road. Since Lightning McQueen, the rookie, destroyed the road, it's his job to fix it. A lot of drama went on, especially between Lightning and Doc. But read the rest of it here. Let's go on a wild adventure.