Chapter 4

Somehow, Sunny knew where to go. She knew exactly where the rainforest was, and that glory ruled it. She found it rather unsettling. Truth or Dare. Works every time.

"Strawberry!" A familiar voice called. "Someone's here to visit." Who? Sunny thought. Oh wait. Me. "Deathbringer, I told you to stop calling me tha- SUNNY!!!." Deathbringer. My father. That must have been Glor-Mother. 

"Call you what, My Queen? Strawberry? Why? You are always red on the outside but when you look inside, your pink and sweet!" Glory blushed furiously, and wacked him in the nose with her wingtip. Past her hard interior, Glory was beautiful and magnificent, graceful-even if she dared add. 

"GLORY! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!" A voice very much unlike her own called out. "Fancy seeing you here Sunny, what brings you?" Deathbringer questioned in a light English accent. "Oh, I just wanted to play a game with you guys." Glory seemed intrigued. "Cool. what game?" "Truth or Dare." Deathbringer hopped up and flew off yelling something back like, "off to gather the others." Glory shook her head in amusement. "Idiot." she muttered. "Seriously, what kind of bodyguard just leaves their queen to go gather people for a game." Sunny felt a grin enfuse her face. "Sounds like you want him to stick around." Glory's face flushed. She stuttered around for a bit but all she could muster to say was; "Do not." "suuree." Sunny replied sarcastically. In just a few minutes Deathbringer flew back in with 5 other dragons following behind him "I'M BAAACK!!" he smirked. "Miss me?" "You wish" glory retorted. "Anywhoo let's play!"

------------------------ 

Sorry about the short chapter glorybringer on the way!

             Thank You,

                                 urlocalgreenbean