Chapter 1

Willow had always been a gifted child. Or at least to her parents she was. "Willow, you are so talented. I'm proud of you. And I know you are going to be something huge," her father would say. Her mother would just nod in agreement she was always quiet Willow never understood why. And now she never would.

She remembered the day her father swore silence for his life. His omen of peace until he recovered. The day her mother died. Killed. Her mind corrected. But unlike her mother, he was quiet in a different way. Mother was always shallow. Father would be overcome with the temptation to speak. To scream, to let out his anger and emotions. But he couldn't. Not until mother had been avenged. His silence affected us greatly. For the loss.

Her father lost his job as his silence grew more troublesome. They were poor. No money or food to feed themselves. No water to bathe themselves. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

Then father started stealing. They were banished from the town. She ran away. Away from her father. She came back to visit but on the 3rd visit she found his dead body on the dry sand, in a pool of his carnelian blood. She reached out to touch him, and fell more and more into a cave. and She was alone. More or less. She didn't know it then but she was not just alone but, alone in Pyrriah.

---------------------------

Hi everyone! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'll try to update as soon as a can and i'm always here to answer questions  and, concerns. 

                Thank you,

                               urlocalgreenbean