CHAPTER 29 Weird Threo

(A/N): My oc crossover (*´ڡ'●) Hope you enjoy!

8:15 A.M.
Connor's bedroom

Today is Saturday, the sun is bright and the sky are blue... Connor preparing himself in his room, well that rhyme! Connor dress up his red orange hoodie and jeans, looking at his desk in front of him, there's a cube near the edge. The cube is size of a robix cube, 5 side filled with different buttons and symbol he can't describe... he just pick it up yesterday when we went to a walk in the park, drop on his head when he walk past a tree. He wonder if he pick up a relic by accident, or just pure luck... he just had the feeling to pick it up and keep it for now, don't know why.

Lizzy in her doll form pick up the cube and turn it around, accidentally press a button as the light start blinking. Connor immediately panic and snatch that cube out from Lizzy and press the button again, stop the beeping noise.

Both of them let out a relief sigh, then Connor glare softly at the doll. "Lizzy~ be careful! We still don't know what the cube can do..." Connor said as he stand up, put down the cube on the table once more, pick up Lizzy with one hand and head out the room. "Now... let's eat breakfast, I'm starving." Connor said as he walks out the room with Lizzy, close the door with his foot.

After they left, a pair of cat ears appears outside the window, and a pair of small hands opens it

After they left, a pair of cat ears appears outside the window, and a pair of small hands opens it. Slowly, a small cat person stand up and climb into the bedroom, dropping herself on the bed as she yeep a little. The cat person is small, like a kid size as her fur colour is light grey blue pair with green eyes. Wearing a bright red and white hoodie and a short jeans, a bag behind her as she start her mission, looking for the cube she dropped yesterday.

Without hesitation, she immediately went to the cube as she jog towards. Her size is really small but taller than Lizzy as she jumps on the chair beside the table to grab the cube and examine it, she let out a relief sigh as the cube is still in tack. At the same time, she nearly drop the cube as the door opens. Connor and the cat had an awkard eye contact, both of them didn't say anything as the tension of the room become serious.

Both of them waiting for someone to move, the cat person start to move first as she jumps on the bed and want to go for the window

Both of them waiting for someone to move, the cat person start to move first as she jumps on the bed and want to go for the window. Connor immediately knew where she was going and slam the window shut with his magic. The cat gasp and immediately turn towards Connor and ran, duck between his leg and ran downstairs. Connor grind his teeth as he use his magic to hold the cat who's hugging the cube. Before she can hit the floor, the magic kicks in and hold her in the air, unable to move.