Self Advertisement and Discussion Question

Once again, this is not a theory. You faithful readers are probably wondering where the next part is, but I promise you, it is coming, and it will be huge. Well, huge in the sense that you will be shocked, not like I going to change your world veiw. A preview is somewhere in this post, so look for it if you want a teaser. (What?! You mean I have to read the WHOLE THING?! GASP!!)

Anyway, I wanted to promote another story that is on my profile. I didn't actually write it, I borrowed it from a person on Fanfiction.net, but they still have credit! It's cool! It is called Speak To Me, and it is based on the Turkish Fairy Tale, The Silent Princess. Themy version story is practically an exact copy of the original, just with a few edits to help the story flow better and spelling correction. It is Bubbline, so if you don't ship that or are anti-LGBT, shame on you, and this is not for you. Remember to favorite the story if you like it!

I also wanted to take this oppertunity to ask you all a question. I was riding home with my father, listening to music, as one does. My father then played a few songs I thought would be pretty good to use in some fanfictions with Marceline. They are "Room On Top of The World" by Frightened Rabbit, "Living in Color" by Frightened Rabbit, "Floating in the Forth" by Frightened Rabbit, "Ten Tons of Silence" by Owl John (Who is the singer for Frightened Rabbit.), "Broken" by Bad Religion, "Love" by Abney Park, and "Stormy Pinkness" by They Might be Giants. "Broken" and "Love" you would have to imagine it acoustic, or it being played by Marceline and the Scream Queens. So, my question is, what songs by who would you think make good songs for Marceline in fanfics? Leave your answer below in the comments.

Susan Strong is coming!