Shopping & Bussing

I woke up at 830 AM this morning to a leaky pull-up. The bed had also gotten wet. Not just on the bottom sheet, but on the covers, through the covers, through the bed mat, and even a bit on Emma. She couldn't notice because she had done the same thing. Neither of us was happy; laying in a puddle of pee. Today is the day that we were gonna do a lot of shopping. We planned to go to two different malls, and a cool store called Kingma's that mom wants to go to.

We got some breakfast and headed straight for the bus. We started at the first mall. Since it was about 1000 AM, we planned on stopping at the first mall, and then eating there, then continuing to the second mall, then to Kingma's.

About an hour later:

We got to the mall and we were very excited. There were all sorts of exotic shops. I spent the most time in "Barnes and Noble", while mom, dad, and Emma went exploring. I got a LEGO London architecture set. I know that I might seem a bit old for LEGOs, but I do enjoy them.

We then set off for some "On the Border" lunch, not my favourite though. We then took off on the 44 bus to the other mall. I had changed my pull-up at "on the border", and we nearly missed the bus. I had a big cup of soda at the restaurant. In Grand Rapids, they call it pop. But why?

We got to the next mall. I didn't get anything there because I couldn't find anything interesting. I wet myself big time from that "pop". I did end up leaking, but I did catch it in time to get to the bathroom before it leaked out onto my pants. We finished looking around this place, two hours after we arrived. We caught the 3 bus north to downtown. Then an 11 bus to Kingma's. We passed a huge school called City high. They claim that it's the second-best in the state.

When we got to Kingma's, I grabbed a shopping cart. I found some sparkling water at the door. I grabbed a box that was key lime flavoured. We decided to pick out 2 boxes of candy. I chose one that was like caramel seafoam. We then headed back to the back of the store. We found a meat counter there. We ordered some summer sausage and ate that while waiting for the bus. I also asked if we could get some cheese because there was also a whole cheese counter too!

I had a collection of souvenirs when we got back to the hotel. I cracked into the legos right away. We got back to the hotel at 400 PM, so we had some time before bed. My lego set turned out awesome. I wet myself sooo much when I was building that. I think it raised me about a centimetre or so. Not much planned for tomorrow but opening presents.