A/N

This is not an update. I just want to detail what I'm going to be doing with this fic.

I'm probably going to stop updating this fic. No, I'm not abandoning it, I'm just redoing it, remastering it, rebooting it, whatever you want to call it. I see way too many flaws with this fic that are glaring, and I started writing it back in middle school.

So now, I'm going to begin a rewrite. I won't be deleting this fic until the reboot catches up to the latest chapter here, so don't worry, but if you really want, I can keep this one up forever.

All in all, this was just to inform you guys of everything that is going to happen with this. I am going to list off multiple things that will be changing for the reboot.

1. Kurama will be much more like the canon counterpart. Even though this is more of a reboot than anything, Kurama will stay a female to keep some consistency. Though the name will be changed. Her attitude will also be far more grumpy and stoic, kinda similar to canon in that regard.

2. Scaling will be consistent. If a character does something once, unless it is explicitly stated, they can do it again.

3. The plot will be modified heavily. It will still follow the same basic points, but the way it achieves those points might be drastically different.

4. No Sharingan for Naruto. That's it. He will keep his Mangekyo abilities but in a different way. They will also be much more limited.

5. Tsuki might be gone, she might not be. It depends on how it fits into the story when I get to that point.

6. Consistency is key during this reboot, so there will be no more mess-ups like how I forgot the Sandaime died in the original. If there are continuity errors like that, please point them out so I can fix them. But I will be trying to make sure there are none before each chapter goes live.

7: Naruto's parents will not be the same. They are still Minato and Kushina, but they aren't straight-up abusive like they were in the original.

8: The "Fox Hunts" will change. Some will still happen, but they will be way different than they were the original. I can't fully remove them due to how important they are to the story, but they will be changed.

9: Orochimaru won't be good here. I had to do something during the Chunin exams that wasn't Orochimaru and didn't have him involved in any way during the original. It just didn't work out or make sense and forced me to make my Naruto stronger than the Deva Path. I'm not going to do the same thing that was done in canon, but it will still involve Orochimaru, even if he doesn't directly appear.

10: No more of the "Ha! You don't even know what he's capable of. This is child's play for him." type of talking. An example is when Kurama does it in the original at the genin test. I just believe it cheapens a lot of this and doesn't provide any actual use.

There will probably be more you might notice if you read through both the original and the reboot, but this was all I could list off the top of my head.

Index, out.

(Edit: I said before that Kurama was remaining female, but I've changed my mind. It's going to be more of an undecided thing until my decision is set in stone. It's a possibility but it's more likely that Kurama will be male)