Part 11 - Akatsuki 2

I already said all I needed to in the last chapter so let's get to it.
------------------------

"Ikimashou Kurama!"

Naruto dashed forward like a bullet extending his fist to attempt a punch. But Nagato was pissed, he preferred for only a Path to only use one ability but he made an exception here.

He used the Asura Path and created two extra arms on each side of his body and used them to grab Naruto and throw him away. Naruto flipped mid air and put his Kusanagi into his right hand.

The blond dashed this time with the intention to cut Pain in half but slowed down considerably when he saw what was happening with Pain.

Nagato had used the Asura path again to create a chakra cannon and shot it at Naruto. The resulting blast was not weak in the least, in came barreling towards him at high speeds and hit Naruto straight in the chest. His Susanoo craked and he coughed up some blood.

"Goddam, to crack my Susanoo with one hit. That has some serious power behind it." Naruto took the Kusanagi and covered it in Shiden chakra. "Shiden: Āsuburēkā!" The Susanoo sword that was already covering the blade extended and purple lightning started to cover it. It was at least four times bigger than Naruto so he grabbed a hold onto the hilt with both hands and sung it downwards.

The sword shot off an electricity projectile in the shape of a vertical slash before the blade crashed into the ground. Instead of stopping it continued until only the hilt of his sword was visible. The Ryūmyaku chakra surged through his body and into the Kusanagi, everywhere the blade was exploded with energy splitting a long line of ground apart. Truly worthy of the name 'Earth Breaker'.

Pain used the Deva Path to prolong the time he had to dodge and he jumped to the side to avoid it. But when the blast came it hit him and blew him a few feet away. In a mad dash Naruto tried to close the gap between the two.

Pain saw Naruto running at him and took him off guard by using Banshō Ten'in and bringing Naruto's chest flying into his fist. Both Naruto's real rib cage and his Susanoo's cracked making Naruto drop onto his knees coughing up blood. Pain decided to finish it and used the Preta Path as he grabbed Naruto by the neck, absorbing most of his chakra in the process, destroying his Ryūmyaku and KCM cloak and making him drop the Kusanagi.

"Know pain." Was the last thing whispered into Naruto's ear before Pain crushed most his neck but kept him alive and threw him aside.

Naruto felt his neck get crushed slowly, every small bit of pain coursing throughout his body. He closed his eyes and apologized. "Sorry, everyone. I failed." He knew that he was spared because he was needed. A jinchūriki needed to be alive for their bijū to be extracted.

As he was lying on the ground motionless and half dead he felt something open inside of him. The cage keeping Kurama inside of him had been opened since he was on the brink of death. His coils were flooded with chakra healing his wounds faster and putting the KCM cloak back into Naruto.

What just happened went like this. Naruto was in a death like state, only an hour or two left before he died. Instead of the Reaper death seal staying intact it started to dissolve and would be fully gone just as soon as Naruto died. Kurama sped up the process of the first step, opening the gate, allowing Kurama to force her chakra into Naruto's coils to heal him faster.

Within a few minutes Naruto was back on his feet. His neck had been healed and most of his other broken bones had been fixed as well. Not only that but his KCM2 had been powered up significantly. He carefully combined his and Kura's chakra together changing the color of his KCM2 from yellow to purple.