The Person You Love

You run out to the balcony, feel so annihilated. You are embarrased and feels pathetic. How could you not recognize Ryu Min immediately. You've been thinking about him all the time, you should have know that it was him there if you look properly, so you wouldn't humiliated yourself like that.

You fall down and squating, hiding your face between your knee and cover it with your arm. You are so stupid. At first you diagraced yourself by mistaking Ju Min as Ryu Min and now you did it on other way.

Ryan M..... Ryu Min.... It does feel similar, how could you not recognize it. Sure.... Meet him again is something that could make you happy, but now you are not ready to face him. You sigh heavly and hide your face deeper.

"Hyu Ri-ssi...." You hear a deep voice calling out your name gently. You recognize the face, he is another problem that you need to confront. You lift your face and see his worry face. He is kneeling in front of you.

"You okay....?" He asks carefully. You shook your head and look at him with your puppy eyes.

He helps you to stand up and take you to sit down on the nearby bench. He pull out two canned drink and tell you that he is succesfully draw the drink from the vending machine by his self. You know he tries to put his unusual rigid jokes, trying to lift up your mood and his effort make you smile.

Both of you sip the drink quitely for some moments , not really want to initiate any conversation.

"If you are uncomfortable working with Ryu Min for the project.... Do you want to change the photograper?" Ju Min offers you. You shook your head slowly.

"Please don't involve my personal feeling into this project, it is unfair for him... Let's just continue the project with him.... I.... Will be okay, I have to...." You reject his offers.

"...... Are you happy to be able seeing him again?" He ask you after a brief silent.

"..... I suppose yes... No matter how humiliated I am by my action.... I am happy to see him.... For these 10 years I always wait for the moment when I can encounter him even for a brief moment..... Despite everything, I still want to see his warm eyes staring into mine.... Pathetic aren't I?" You smile mockingly to your self.

"Why do you love him so deeply like that? " he is really curious. He wants to know the reason , if he can makes a reason for you to look into his direction, to recognize his feeling, he would be gladly to do that.

"I..... Don't know..... I am not sure why...." You smile faintly, reminiscent the beautiful memory of your first love years ago.

You just about to go home when you see Sae Yi your high school mate is walking together with a man of her departement. You know him, but he doesn't know you yet. Since your first encounter you've been stalking his SNS and following him. Sometimes you also coment on his posts and tags him on your.
You made a bold movement of approaching him on social media. But when you meet him in real life you pretend that you don't know him and being someone else, you're so timid and shy. You never put your personal picture on SNS so it is natural that he doesn't recognize you. He is Han Ryu Min. A sophomore of Art and Film Departement.

"Lee Hyu Ri!" Sae Yi wave to you and call your name, you were dumfounded, you are embarrassed if Ryu Min would recognize you when you always put an act infront of him like you don't know him. But yet, you're kinda looking forward to see his reaction too.

The three of you walk together but it is only Sae Yi and Ryu Min who is talking about the upcoming festivals. You heard that Ryu Min will be responsible for the festivals filming. You feel awkward as the third person.