Terms Guide and Common Misconception

Existence Point: Often abbreviated as EP. This shows the energy value of an individual. Not directly related to combat power, but still a great reference to how strong an individual is. Turned out not to be the same as magical energy/magicules capacity. (Volume 16)

All of Creation: Written as 森羅万象 (romaji: shinran banshou) in Japanese. An ability to comprehend any non-concealed phenomena in the world. In other words, the user will be able to understand what is happening in a phenomenon just by seeing it. However, the outcome of this ability depends on what the user understands and the information that he/she knows about. This is not an ability to create anything. (Volume 1, Chapter 1)

Manipulation: Written as 操作 (romaji: sousa) in Japanese. Manipulation is an ability to manipulate and operate things as the user pleases. Any abilities ending with "Manipulation" show that the holder can manipulate the specified phenomenon to a certain degree.

Domination: Written as 支配 (romaji: shihai) in Japanese. Domination is ability to put things under the user's will/rule. Any abilities ending with "Domination" show that the holder can rule the specified phenomenon to a certain degree.

The difference between "manipulation" and "domination" is located in their power level, of course. "Manipulation" is simply manipulating things but things aren't always under the user's direct control, while "domination" puts things under the user's direct control, which of course allows more than just literal manipulation.

Thus, "manipulation" and "domination" in this case are not really interchangeable, and should be used differently. (Deduced from word-for-word definitions of 操作 and 支配)

Ultimate Gift:  Written as 究極贈与 (romaji: kyuukyoku zouyo, furigana: arutimetto gifuto). This refers to an Ultimate-level skill gifted by a superior giver to a subordinated receiver, but is not the same thing as an Ultimate Skill. (Volume 16)

Ultimate Enchantment: Written as 究極付与 (romaji: kyuukyoku fuyo, furigana: arutimetto enchanto). This refers to an Ultimate-level skill gifted by a giver to a receiver whom the giver wishes to enchant so that the receiver can be dominated and do what the giver assigns him/her to, but is not the same thing as an Ultimate Skill nor is the same as Ultimate Gift

The difference between Ultimate Gift, Ultimate Enchant, and Ultimate Skill is located in how they are obtained.

Ultimate Skills are usually obtained through the evolution--and sometimes sacrifices or integration--of skill(s) together with the holder's strong, unyielding will. Ultimate Gifts and Ultimate Enchantments on the other hand are mostly obtained from simply being gifted--or sometimes from "ability alteration"--by someone superior. (Deduced from Volume 15-18)

Resistance: Written as 耐性 (romaji: taisei). Simply an ability to resist the specified phenomenon and/or thing.

Nullification: Written as 無効 (romaji: mukou). Basically the super-enhanced version of "Resistance". But to the looser extent, "Nullifications" are still treated as the members from the same family of abilities as "Resistances". (Volume 2, Chapter 1)

Anti-Magic Area: "An Anti-Magic Area made it impossible to cast any new magic within its range; it had no effect on things already casted." (Volume 5, Chapter 4)