The hot coffee

The clear sky was still the same. The same observers from above, watching the same couple from some just minutes ago. It was the same moon and the same little stars. The same clouds and the same trail of mist. Its weird how the world seems to be changing. We always need to make important decisions. Thats why when, for a brief moment, we dont have the need to be worried about the future, it feels so odd. Like something is out of place, even though, everything seems to be like it always used to be. The best thing you could do in a situation like that, is to stop thinking and enjoy. To take the time to laugh and be happy. Because you dont know how much time will pass until you can do it again.

 Because you dont know how much time will pass until you can do it again

"Wow! So this is your house? Looks pretty good"

"Thanks, its really not that decorated but I still like the style it has"

"Yeah, it looks really elegant, did you designed it?"

"Yes, I actually did, took me a long time but I like how it turned out..."

Espresso's house had a very refined esthethic. The color pallet had dark but not muted colors, reminiscent of the personality of its owner. In the porch were some plants and flowers hanging from the fence, wich surprisingly, did not detract the general appearence. On the contrary they enhanced it. The windows were partially blured by the cold air of the night, but still some warm lights could be seen from outside. The mood was somehow comfortable and welcoming.

The door of the house opened. Madeleine followed Espresso inside. The place that welcomed both of them was, interesting to say the least.

 The place that welcomed both of them was, interesting to say the least

"Im sorry for the disorder, I was busy with my experiments so, I couldnt put everything in place"

"Oh, well, dont worry about that, I dont thinks that this 'disorder' looks bad after all"

"Really? Its just that, most of the time I have all this place more organized, you know, but, im glad you like it anyways"

"Yeah, I mean, this place has your name all over it, so, its natural I would like it"

Espresso showed Madeleine a shy smile.