The unexpected visitor

An electric light iluminated a big laboratory. Papers and chalkboards filled with equations and confusing symbols. Test tubes with long wires connecting them with each other. A lot of instruments with cientific looks. Espresso was exhaust. A warm liquid was slipping from his hands. It was shocking how much he got out this time. It was tiring but that pleasent sensation made up for the effort.

"I cant believe it... I think I need to take my time on this, to... well, enjoy it more"

There he was lying on the couch he uses to rest between experiments. He still couldnt handle too much of it, but there has been some improvements. Espresso thinked that he was doing it just to get distracted, but he was putting to much effort in it to be just that. He was practicing. A cold shower bringed him a little more of energy, not enough to continue his "experiments" but just enough to walk normally. The feeling was overwhelming.

"Sometimes I ask myself why I even do this... I always end up so exhausted"

He wasnt lying though, he was standing up now, only thanks to the cold shower. Otherwise he would just fell asleep right there in his couch. Something that unusual meant that he was being overcome by this challenge. being trapped for so much time in here was weakening him, and even though he didnt like to go out too much, maybe, going for a walk wasnt a bad idea after all. After all maybe that could helped him. It was cold outside but Espresso didnt feel the need to use warm and comfy clothes. A cleaned, ironed, black shirt, formal dark pants and his coal black coat were enough to go out. He hesitated to wear his favorite tie but it maybe was a little too much.

The night ambient in the Kingdom was a little different from the ambient in the day

The night ambient in the Kingdom was a little different from the ambient in the day. Right now everyone is either looking for fun or looking for somerhing to drink, Espresso was looking for both. Which was the best place to spend the rest of the night and to forget annoying feelings? The answer was a little too obvious...

"I just hope Sparkling still remembers how I like my drink"

Espresso didnt had any intention to just take air and then go back to work, he had a thirst for more this time. Ever since he thought about his feelings towards Madeleine there has been a none stop streak of just Madeleine in his mind. Maybe going to Sparkling bar could help him this time. He had never go to the place but everyone he knew had said that it was the best place in town, so it should do the work.

"Im going crazy right now, I just need to fill my head with anything"

Espresso had the curious habit of calling alcohol 'anything'. He arrived to Sparklings bar, where a surprise was waiting for him. Behind the doors of the bar the bar a crowd could be heard. Espresso's wish about the bar being alone wasnt going to be answered. The ambient inside was very alive, even though it was almost midnight. The warm lights and the happy noises gave the impression of a welcoming place. Well after all, what was the problem with the bar being full? couldnt that mean more possibilites to spend the night? Maybe Sparkling did remembered how he liked his drink. Maybe he could forget about Madeleine in here. Who knows? After all he was already there in front of the door. Yeah why not, he had been practicing really hard so he deserved some rest. Espresso now with a confident smile on his face, decided that, yes, maybe it was a good idea to enter when the bar was full.