𝙄𝙄𝙄.

Mal and her friends arrived soon after being briefed about the attack due to Fairy Godmother's use of a teleportation spell

Mal and her friends arrived soon after being briefed about the attack due to Fairy Godmother's use of a teleportation spell. They were supposed to see guards standing by the staircase towards the castle on the cliff, but instead they found no one. "Oh no," Ben whispers to himself. His eyes widen in fear of what had transpired there not long before. The king quickens his pace and rushes up the stairs, two steps at a time. The others followed him suit.
They arrived by the castle's front doors to be greeted by a horrible sight. Guards lay scattered everywhere in very uncomfortable position, as if they just dropped from where they were standing. On the floor, over the balustrade, by the feet of the stairs or leaning against the walls of the palace. They didn't know if they were unconscious or worse. Fairy Godmother and her daughter rush to the bodies to check their pulse.

"Luckily they are still alive," the fairy remarks. She sighs a breath of relief that was echoed by everyone. "But what else could have happened to them," Jay questions. While the others were discussing the endless possibilities, Mal was filtering out their voices and kneeling down by the bodies. She glances at Fairy Godmother, who wears a grim expression. "You think what I am thinking, Fairy Godmother," she asks. The fairy nods quietly, returning the look that Mal gave her. "I fear that they are under a Sleeping Curse."

The others stopped their bickering when they heard the term 'Sleeping Curse' drop in the conversation. "You really think that could be going on, Fairy Godmother," Ben inquires. The fairy sighs solemnly. "They show all the signs, though it requires someone with immense power or someone owning an object with such power to place the Sleeping Curse on so many people at once." Carlos crosses his arms before his chest. He had his eyes narrowed as he thinks. "Pyper has that kind of power."

The villain kids look over towards him in a somewhat accusing manner, but he shrugs his shoulders. "What? We can all deny that it's true, but Pyper has been powerful for a very long time and her power only grows. We have all seen what she is capable of on the Isle," he remarks in a defensive tone. Fairy Godmother nods in agreement. "Carlos is right, but let's not think of the worst just yet and look inside."

Since there were no guards left to apprehend them, the tour towards the dining hall was pretty easy. The family was still sitting around the table, looking bewildered and scared. Ben struts inside first, followed by his council of friends. He first glances over them to insure no visible injuries. Luckily they seemed unharmed.

"What happened," Mal asks before Ben got a chance to. Prince Eric raises from his chair. He was pale and clutches onto the table to keep his shivering self steady. "We were all enjoying lunch like every other day. But then Mr. Grimsby informed me that there were rumors of villain children disappearing from the Isle of the Lost. He thought it important to tell me, considering we had a guest of that descent." He looks hesitantly at Aria. She had swollen red eyes and was still tearing up. The princess was shrinking in her chair with shaking shoulders as she tries to surpress her crying. 

Eric turns back to the group standing before their dining table, visibly upset by his daughter's crying and the recent attack. "One of our guards stormed inside while Mr. Grimsby was elaborating on it. He informed me of the attack, but Pyper had already invaded our castle. She threatened us all with her band of villains standing behind her." The prince was still shaking a little.