Bye summer, hello last school year.

Hi, ill keep it short. Just wanted to say thank you for reading this book it's the first one i've ever written. Hope you like it, please leave some comments at the end and tell me if you liked it. enjoy :)

CHAPTER 1 : Bye summer, hello last school year.

Kerstin's P.O.V

"POOOOOOOPP FACE ! Get out of bed! NOW! We're going to be late for our last first school day."

Kerstin just loved calling Seyna, poop face, because she hated it so much. As always, Seyna just had to sleep in until the last second. But I am just to much in a good mood to even bother being upset, plus I am so proud of our cute little apartment we got in the center of Los Angeles. It's right in the center of everything. PERFECT! What was not so perfect is that i just cut myself making us a sandwich, I just love my clumsiness, it comes by everyday to remind me how much it loves me.

As i finally found a bandage I realized we had to leave in 10 minutes. I run into Seyna's Room and pull her out of bed.

"Ahhh ! No i did not steal the pink cookie with smarties on it okay?!!" She shouted on the floor.

"Um Seyna, I think you should stop dreaming about cookies and get ready, we're leaving in 10 minutes"

"Whaaaat?! Couldn't you wake me up a bit earlier? It's our last first school day!"

"I tried Poop face, but you love your bed to much" I laughed.

With an very annoyed face she looked up at me, "Stop calling me that and get your stuff ready. I'm out in 5 minutes. Oh and Kerstin honey I guess Mr. Clumsiness came to visit you once again." She laughed while looking at my thumb. Not only because she thought my clumsiness is hilarious but also because I had about 4 Pooh Bear bandages on.

"You are so funny I'm dying of laughter".

I stormed back to the kitchen and took the bandages of and left just one. Now the biggest mission of the morning was to find the car keys. After about 5 minutes of searching I found them in my leather jacket. 

"Alright I'm ready, let's go rock the school."

"Great, just found the car keys. Could you just grab the two sandwiches on the table please?"

"Ah Kerstin I love you, just what i needed. But just tell me your blood is not on this delicious sandwich that is going to marry my stomach?"

"No it's not. Now move it."

"Alright, alright."

Seyna's P.O.V

As soon as we got into the car, Kerstin put Bon Jovi on. She loves him since she was born. But every time she is worried, sad, stressed or angry she needs to hear his voice or do something completely crazy to calm her down. Which also explains her nickname Adrenaline Junkie, a.k.a AJ.

"Ok, spill it out! What's wrong?"

"Oh God, am I that easy to read? I don't really know, it's just David has been really weird lately, and i haven't seen him the whole summer. I think he's going to break up with me."

I saw how scared she was. She was so in love with David, they have been dating for 2 years now. I felt in a way bad for pulling her along with me the whole summer to do Humanitarian missions. Even though she always repeats how much she enjoyed it and that next year during our gap year we would do it again.

"Kerstin, don't think like that. He loves you and you were made for each other. And 2 months is not going to ruin your relationship."

"Ok, would you mind if I'd go to his place tonight?" 

Kerstin was so easy to read and I could see how bad she felt asking this as we just moved in together. But of course I did not mind.

"No, are you crazy? of course i don't mind I even think it's what you should do. You're just going to miss out on an amazing movie night with my amazing cookie cooking skills"

"Well, I think we're going to have that about every night my dear."

"Yeah, you are so right. And I have to try out my new cook book, you're going to love it."

"I'm sure I will, like always." 

As we arrive at school i can see Kerstin smiling.

"Seyna sweety, I think Ben over there still has a crush on you."

Oh no, I look over and see Ben Cooper running towards our car. Why me? Why him? Ok, I shouldn't be so mean because he is a good friend, but weird. I mean it, at my birthday he gave me a monkey suit saying he had the same and we should wear it the same day.

Anyway there he was running with his funny hat.

"Seyna, Seyna! How are you? How was your summer?"

"Oh hi Ben, nice to see you. Everything great what about you?"

"Good good, just missed your beautiful face. Oh hi Kerstin, nice to see you too."

I just saw Kerstin from the corner of my eye laughing and waving. Alright, she is going to get this one back.

"That's sweet of you Ben.   Kerstin where are you off to?" I shouted after her when i saw her leaving me alone with Mr. I Love Stalking Seyna.

"Just going to say hi to the other girls. I'll be right there honey."

And again she coulden't help but laugh. Karma bit her in the ass though, because as she was walking to our friends she tripped over thin air. I think she just tripped over her own foot as there was nothing there to trip on too. She turned and tried giving me her meanest look, but she failed. I always wonder what makes people so clumsy I mean is it really possible to trip over your own foot? 

"Earth to Seyna! You still here little day dreamer?"

"Uh, yes sorry. Let's join the others."

I know he did not want to go to the big group where Kerstin was staying. But I wanted to say hi and not spend my whole morning with Ben. Maybe it was a mean move but I walked away, I knew he was not following but I did not turn to call him. Instead I saw Milly running towards me. But she did not stop running until...

"AUCH! Milly you're heavy get off me!"

"I missed you so much, sorry i just could not stop."

The whole day continued like this, people saying hi talking about their summer and what was new. Even the teachers were not motivated to do anything today besides Coach Smith of course. He loves torturing us with all the sport he makes us do. 

Kerstin's P.O.V

Oh my God when is this class going to be over? I am not exactly sure why, but my heart was aching the whole day, my mood went up and down and my body felt so weak. My only explanation was David. Was he going to break up with me?

"Kerstin, hello? Are you ok? Class is over. "  Yes, finally the last bell rang.  As Seyna and I walked out to the Parking lot , my heart skipped about 3 heart beats, my feet would not move an inch and I got so nervous that Seyna's reaction was to hold my hand and whispered "Relax, I'm here".