•°¤♤Among Us♤¤°•

♡your pov♡

It's around 2pm right now and I'm planning on going live, still not sure what game to play I start my stream anyway and put on the "starting soon" screen.
As if it were perfect timing I get a text from Sean also known as jacksepticeye (i probably spelled that wrong).

Sean 2:01pm
Hey y/n wanna play some among us with me and some friends?

Y/N 2:02pn
Yeah sure, I'm live right now so it's perfect timing

Sean 2:05pm
Alr I'll send you the code

I look at my pc screen and see there is around 10k viewers watching right now. So I decide to start. I turn on my face cam and they can see me wearing my purge mask as usual to cover my face, because I'm a faceless streamer. "Hey chat! How's everyone?" I see the chat spamming things like 'good' and 'meh' "well I hope your day is good and or gets better" the chat then spams again saying stuff like 'what's the stream plan today' and 'can you play among us' "well today we're gonna play among us with Sean and some of his friends that I actually don't know most of them" the chat then spams things like the classic 'pog' . I joined the server, and then joined the discord vc.

"Uh hi" I said sounding at bit nervous. "Hey Toxic!" Said Jacksepticeye. (ToxicŘÆÏŇ is your social media username for everything, but they call you toxic for short).  "Hey everyone! This is Toxic" he said. I heard a couple hi's and Hello's but then out of no where I hear something else. "Whaddup baby" a deep voice says. "Huh" i say. Everyone starts laughing. "Yeah Corpse's voice is deep, you'll get used to it." Said a similar voice, it was Rae! "Oh okay" I say.

A couple seconds later everyone was in the server and they started the game.

♡no ones pov♡

You walk around looking for your tasks, you decide to do the tasks you have in electrical to get them over with. Which wasn't a good idea because Toast killed you while you were doing wires. About a minute later your body was reported. "Alright who killed my favorite e-girl." Said Rae after she reported the body. "E-girl?" Asked Corpse. "Yeah e-girl" Rae said sounding proud for some reason.

They had a whole argument after reporting the body but no one got voted out. You finished all your tasks and got bored so you decided to show your viewers their favorite adorable thing. It was your kitten, Charlie. (...what did you think it was).

The chat then started going crazy saying things like 'aw' and 'it's charlie!' and 'pog'.

Time Skip

It's now around 7pm and you had just ended your stream. Your viewers obviously loved Charlie so whenever you could you would show her on stream.  You check twitter and see that corpse, gloom, scott, dream, and some other people you played with followed you on twitter.

You decided to post a picture of Charlie on twitter so you did.
-----------------------------------------------------------
She won't leave me alone...

-----------------------------------------------------------She won't leave me alone

Comments...

                          Corpse
                                  |
              I want to steal your cat.
                                  |
  ToxicŘÆÏŇ : @corpse no thank you, she's mine 😌

Read more...

-----------------------------------------------------------

You just scrolled through twitter and looked through tiktok until like 4am not keeping track of time. Your sleep schedule was always a mess anyway so you were used to it. At around 4:07am you went to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'll be posting new chapters daily, so you won't have to worry about waiting too long for new chapters.
By Luvs!

Word Count : 614