✩12

Rather it looked like she was trying to control something

Rather it looked like she was trying to control something. His suspicions were confirmed when she did indeed look focused as if she was controlling something.

Riki felt a sense of relief when he didn't fall, but it didn't last long because as soon as he exhaled his breath, his body thudded to the floor, followed by the popcorn.

"Oh! Are you okay?" asked Damin as she hurriedly ran to Riki to help him up. She accidentally touched the broker glass from the popcorn bowl and winced at the pain.

Sunghoon spoke up. "Was that just me or-"

"Riki and the popcorn were floating in mid air..." Jake muttered, trying to think how in the world was that even possible. "How did they break Newton's Law of-"

"We get it, you're a science nerd." Riki cut him off.

"Were you guys seeing things? I'm pretty sure they weren't floating." Jungwon tried changing the topic.

"No! I definitely saw it floating." said Sunoo and the others nodded.

Damin sent a look to Jungwon which translated to;

'What now?'

'Don't worry, I've got a plan.'

She exhaled a sigh of relief at his reply.

"Damin has superpowers!" Jungwon blurted out.

" That was your plan!?" Damin asked.

"I- Huh- What?" said Riki. Damin grabbed Jungwon by his shirt and brought him to a corner.

"Why'd you say that!?" she whisper-shouted, in case the others could hear.

"Well they were bound to find out anyway." he whispered back.

"No! No they weren't Jungwon. We could've just changed the topic." she replied.

"Yeah but-"

"I still don't know why I have it or what danger it'll bring to me and others around me. You can't just go around telling other people Jungwon." She sighed heavily before leaving him.

To say Damin was upset would be an understatement. She was completely bummed down. Not to mention the fact that she had no idea what they would do now that they had all discovered her secret.

Would they still want to be friends with her? What if someone else discovered it? If they did, was she was putting herself and them at grave risk? For all she knew, it could cost her or someone else their lives.

It irritated her because she had a lot of questions about it but couldn't ask anyone. She wanted to, but her instincts told her not to. She didn't know why, but every time she considered telling someone else, she got a horrible feeling.

So when both she and Jungwon found out, she really hoped he wouldn't tell anyone about it.

Jungwon, on the other hand, felt like a complete moron. He felt like he had disappointed her. She had put her trust in him, and he had just broken it. He was in a terrible mood.