Half-Blood Asylum {4}

ATTN: this is the first time switching povs so pls bear with me.

Oh, and pls vote and coment maybe even fan

================================================================

Serenity's Pov

================================================================

     I slowly woke up to see an arm around my waist. I tried to move out of Josh's grasp but he just tightened his grip. Finallymoving his arm, I realized the sheets were soaking wet. I must've had a serious energy boost last night. I walked towards the bathroom trying not to trip over my stuff on the floor.

"Serenity, you up?" I heard Josh ask.

"Yea,can you get some food while i clean up?" I yell looking into the mirror to see that some how my hair was its natural blackish gray tint.

"Sure, you want me to get you a pizza...Woah!" He yelled back before i heard a thump. He must've hit the floor.

"Sure, nothing with anchovies." I yell to him, turning on the water as soon as I heard the door shut.

==============================================================

Josh's Pov

==============================================================

     I smiled as I shut the door. Last night was great. But seeing the reaction of Serenity pulling me into her room on the guys' faces was absolutely priceless. I heard two other doors shut. I looked up to see Matthew step out of Thalia's room and Apollyon out of Xena's room.

"So did everyone have a good night?" Ash asked walking towards us as we headed to the cafeteria.

"Yeah." We all said.I looked closer to see Ash had bags under his eyes.

"Didn't get enough sleep last night?" I asked smirking.

"Yes. It's kinda hard to sleep through all the moaning and the breaking of glass and things falling onto the floor." Ash said handing me the pizza. " And I wasn't to know who was breaking things."

I opened Serenitys door to see a lot of her stuff was on the floor. I put the pizza on a table that was some how still upright....

"So who was breaking things?" Ash asked crossing his arms.

"Not us." Apollyon said. That taken care of they turned towards me. I slowly smiled and backtracked into Serenity's room. I had just closed the door and turned around to see Serenity about to take a bite out of the slice of pizza... she was in a towel. I noticed her hair was dripping wet and it's color was different. It was black.

==============================================================

Serenity's Pov

==============================================================

I had just grabbed a piece of pizza when i heard the door click shut. i looked up to see Josh staring at me. Not really knowing what I was doing, I began walking towards him setting the slice down. I had just leaned up to kiss him when we heard a scream. We raced over to my door and yanked it open.

There was blood every were.On the doors, carpet, walls, even on the ceiling. Noticing a bloody form on the floor i looked closer to see it was Henna. I just stared at her...well what left of her. I looked up to see Xena looking at her sister.

"What happened...Woah." Some guy said sliding to a stop at the sight of Henna.

"Do you know what time it is?" Matthew asked as Ash appeared out of no where.

"We got the food five minutes ago..so now its 7:00 in the morning." Ash said slowing to a stop.

"Oh sh*t I gotta go." The guy said running back down the hallway. I looked back at Henna's body and gasped. I was surrounded by lights. Then they were gone 

========== Flash back ==========

"Deliria, what should we do?" A guy asked sounding like Apollyon. I looked up to see eerily familiar faces.

========== End Flash back ==========

"Serenity, what should we do?" Apollyon asked.

                                      " History is repeating itself