Half-Blood Asylum {3}

yay me i uploaded two chapters today 

i know bout the not uploading

but i couldnt stop my self :)

enyjoy

=====================================

           Serenity Cytherea                        June 3, 2011   

                     "Seren...Seren...Serenity!!!" I heard someone yell. Not wanting to get up I slapped the person above me.

                                        "What the frick!" The person yelled. I noticed that it was a guy's voice. I suddenly was fully awake.

"Oh sorry about that...wait how did I get here?" I asked looking      around to see I was in a bedroom filled with my favorite things, like my picture 

when I was holding my hello kitty stuffed animal and died my hair black and   many other things that I had in my old room.

"Oh yeah Matthew found you in the van asleep and brought you to your room." The guy said. I looked over to find Josh staring at me. I looked

                           at his cheek to see a scarlet hand print.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked getting very creeped out at the way he was staring at me.

"Huh? Oh sorry." Josh said looking out the window. He looked out the window so long I finally looked to see a thunderstorm forming.

"Um, you need to change so we can be on time for the meeting about you and the others. I will be outside waiting." Josh said then left suddenly. Getting out of the bed, I went to the adjoining bathroom to wash my hair. After I had cleaned up, I moved to the closet to see all my clothes were in the closet. Things were getting weirder every day now. Somehow, I was taking this very well. It's not every day that you are told that the Greek gods exist, you are a almost a full goddess, and fall in love. Wait did I just think that? How could I be in love? I know I have feelings for Josh but I don't like him that much. Shaking the thought out of my head, I grabbed a silver top, a black tie, a random pair of skinny jeans and white heels. I looked in the mirror to see I was wearing black, white, and silver. I walked over to my desk to find all my makeup, jewelry, and some stuff I didn't have before. What did they do, take everything out of my old room? Following the theme I had made I put on the black and silver eyeliner I had found, and mascara. Seeing that was done, I grabbed a few random necklaces, a gothic ring, a pair of black earrings, and a bunch of bracelets. Seeing that I had forgotten one more thing, I went searching for my nose ring only to find it in the most unlikely places of all, with my makeup. After I had put it in I realized that I was done I walked out the door to crash into Josh. 

"What the h*ll? Oh sorry.........wow!" Josh said staring at my outfit.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." I said moving out of the doorway.

"C'hea it does, now turn around." Josh said taking his I-phone out while I turned around.

"Great, now pose." Josh said smiling at me.

"Fine." I sighed while I put one hand on my hip.

"Great, now..."

"Don't we have some sort of meeting to go to?" I sighed again as I cut Josh off.