Prologue: When one door closes

Dialogue References:

Talking

Whispering 

'Thinking'

(tone)

*SOUND EFFECT/ACTION*

Demonic Voice

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We begin the story with a overhead view of a generic apartment complex, the sun is out and the sounds of traffic and everyday city noise are heard, people are walking by doing their normal everyday activities. Inside a particular apartment in the complex we see a man laying on his bed passed out on his back, the covers are mostly kicked off of him leaving it only covering his lower half.

His shirt is slightly lifted up to show some scars on his chest and stomach that seem to continue to his sides. The scars look a bit faint but still easily visible due to their size and number scattered around what is viewable of the front torso.

This guy as you may have guessed is you and the main character of this story, appearance wise he looks like you and is a fairly normal guy. Now that we have figured out where you are and what you currently look like its time to begin the story in a way that I like to call "the oh shit!".

Pov Y/N:

*Alarm goes off*

Y/N: (drowsily) uuuuu... 5 more minutes...

You roll on your side and face your night stand where your alarm is with your eyes half open you see the time is 10:30am.

Y/N: *Jolts upright* OH SHIT! I'M GONNA BE LATE AGAIN!

You quickly scramble out of bed and rush to do your mourning routine, while panicking you find a change of clothes and brush your teeth. After finding your glasses, a red t-shirt, jeans, and a grey hoodie you put them on and start looking for your shoes. 

Once you have your shoes on you put your toothbrush away and spit into your sink and look up into the mirror to quickly fix your hair. Now looking decent you grab your wallet, phone, earbuds, and keys and rush out of your apartment door and lock it behind you before sprinting down the stairs to the ground level. 

Exiting your apartment building and start running down the street, once you reach a crosswalk you get about a third of the way across before you hear a load noise coming towards you. You turn to see a pickup truck barreling towards you. 

Before it hits you, you stumble back and fall on your ass with the driver honking and yelling as it drove away continuing on. After coming off of the adrenaline high and collecting yourself from your near-death experience you get up, brush yourself off, and continue your way down the street. Finally you arrive at a grocery store and run in at 11:05am before clocking in just in time.

Y/N: (exhausted) Thank fuck I made it.  'Another warning and they'd send me to a stupid time management class again.'