63|Dr. Sexy, MD

"One more time, the FBI is here, why exactly?"

We had gotten to the police station and now the officer we were talking to was being difficult, not really giving us his full attention. I gave a huff of frustration, rolling my eyes again as Dean explained for the ump-teenth time since arriving.

"Might have something to do with one of your locals getting his head ripped off," he practically growled.

"Bill Randolph died from a bear attack," the officer pointed out.

"How sure are you that it was a bear?" Sam asked.

"What else could it be?"

"Well, whatever it was," I began, "it chased Mr. Randolph through the woods, smashed through his fronts door, followed him up the stairs, and killed him in his bedroom. Is that common, a bear doing all that?"

"Depends how pissed off it is, I guess," the officer shrugged. "Look, the Randolphs live way up in high country. You got trout runs to make a grown man weep. And bears."

"Right," Dean nodded. "Now, what about Mrs. Randolph? The file says she saw the whole thing."

"Yes, she did. My heart goes out to that poor woman."

"She said bear," I stated, looking for confirmation.

"Kathy Randolph went through a hell of a trauma. She's confused."

"What did she say?" Sam asked.

We were sitting at a table in an interview room across from Kathy Randolph.

"No, it must have been a bear," she insisted when we asked her about the attack. "I mean, what else could it have been?"

"Mrs. Randolph, what do you think it was?" I asked her gently.

"No, I, I remember clearly now. It was definitely a bear."

"We're sure it was," Dean nodded. "But see, it helps us to hear every angle. So just tell us what you thought you saw."

"It's impossible, but... I could have sworn I saw... the Incredible Hulk."

I blinked, but other than that gave no emotion away on my face.

"The Incredible Hulk," Sam repeated.

"I told you it was crazy," Kathy shook her head.

"Bana or Norton?" Dean asked.

"Oh, no, those movies were terrible," Kathy scoffed. "The TV Hulk."

"Lou Ferrigno," I stated.

"Yes," she nodded.

"Spiky-hair Lou Ferrigno," Dean added.

"Yes," Mrs. Randolph repeated.

"Huh," Dean sat back looking over at me.

"You think I'm crazy."

"No. Uh, no, it's just... is there, uh, would there be any reason that Lou Ferrigno, the Incredible Hulk, would have a grudge against your husband?"

"No."

"No," Dean repeated.

Turns out, Mr. Randolph had anger issues, or in other words, 'you wouldn't like him when he's angry.' Sam went to the house and looked at the crime scene. He said there was a giant, Hulk-sized hole where the front door used to be. And he found something else- candy wrappers. Which, of course, added up to one person: