•~youre safe with us..(requested)~•

ello again everyone!! i'm glad that most of you enjoy my fanfic! but any-who this chapter was actually suggested by a new friend of mine!
their really cool and i appreciate them for the idea!! but anyways this chapter will be a
🧸-fluff/wholesome content, but may involve some flirting/ btw this chapter is a request so it doesn't apply to my ongoing chapters and story. anyways let's get on with the chapter!!!
————————————————————————
y/n started their new job today. they finally got a place at the new Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex, it paid really well so it made them happy especially since they needed to pay their half of the rent this month. but it was also bad for y/n.. mainly since their anxiety could get really bad if there were to many adults or kids.
but y/n knew they needed this so they went ahead and headed towards the front desk after a bad traffic jam. once y/n made it to the front desk they were greeted by a really pretty woman. "hello darling, how may i assist you?"
asked the woman behind the desk,
"oh well i'm the new daycare employer..my names y/n.!" y/n wasn't sure how to interact with much people since they usually try to avoid them.
"oh that's lovely! i'm assuming that you already have you're uniform since you're wearing it, so ima just tell you where to head." /Delilah told y/n where to go/
y/n nodded and headed towards the daycare with a daycare card in hand, once they got to the door they entered and saw a huge statue of two animatronics. "that moon one looks a tad but spooky.." after examining the statue, y/n then walked over to the railing and saw a desk down in the play area and assumed that it was the front desk.
i looked over to my right and saw a colourful slide, "oo! i love slides!!" i got all exited and slid down into a ball pit. just as i moved forward in the ball pit, i heard a "WOO HOO!!" and just as i was looking up towards the sound, the person or thing was in the ball pit with me. somewhere and i was starting to freak out, i kept breathing in and out like my mother told me too. but it didn't seem to be helping me at this moment especially since i didn't know what was in here with me.
at that point, i ran out of the ball pit and fell onto the ground, as i curled up into a ball i tried breathing again and it seemed to be working for me this time. after a few moments i saw someone standing in-front of me so i assumed that it was the same that thing that was also in the ball pit with me.
"Are you okay?! i hope you're not hurt!"
y/n stayed quiet until they finally could pull them-self together. "who are you and why did you have to scare me like that?!" y/n blurted out as they sat up. sunrise looked surprised and quickly apologized as y/n began to stand up, "i'm so so sorry!! i really didn't mean to scare you, i usually do that every-time a new person comes into the daycare.." sunrise felt bad and ended up kissing you're forehead, hoping that it would calm you down.
and he did the right thing because you ended up feeling better after that.
|time skip to 9:03pm|

the daycare was so crowded with children along with their older siblings or guardians.
y/n seemed to be glancing over at sunrise and the other children "how does he do it..? how does he not get so overwhelmed.."
y/n whimpered to themselves.
sunrise seemed to notice and left the kids at one of the tables, so that he could check on y/n just so that he could make sure they were okay.
"you good over here, darling.?"
sunrise asked and he placed a hand on one of y/n's shoulders, y/n glanced up at sunrise before speaking "how do you handle them..? there are so many.." y/n said just as they started to fidget with their hands "well, it's in my programming. but i totally understand how this would overwhelm you! but i'm here if you need me!!" sunrise smiled warmly. y/n smiled back at sunrise as they placed on hand on his cheek "thank you so much sunny.." y/n then placed a kiss on sunrise's forehead.
sunrises reaction was so priceless..
"you..just did that here...? in-front of the kids.." sunrise was all flustered, y/n nodded "yea, you actually make me feel comfortable.."
sunrise and y/n we're having a moment until it finally turned 12am, which meant it was time for the kids to go. along with everyone else but y/n decided to stay, it's not like anything bad could happen, right?
|time skip to 3am|

after y/n and sunrise were beginning to learn more about each other, the lights suddenly turned off and sunrise started to panic. which ended up making y/n really worried "sunrise..are you okay buddy..?"
"THE LIGHTS..LEAVE THE LIGHTS ON..!"
y/n wasn't sure if they should've ran at that moment but they weren't about to risk it soo.. you bolted for the play area, and as you looked behind you as you were running, you saw a moon figure chasing after you "Naughty, Naughty.. It's past you're bedtime!!"
moondrop said in a sinister tone,
y/n climbed into the play area and started to breathe heavily and start to cry.
moon was still behind y/n as they were running all through out the area
"Leave me alone..!!" y/n was still running until they slipped and fell down a slide, it ended up knocking all the breathe out from their chest.
they began to sob as they had a hard time breathing.
moondrop saw everything and rushed down and picked up y/n bridal style.
"are you okay.?! i only meant to scare you.. not for you to get hurt!"
y/n couldn't respond due to them having a panic attack, moon was worrying so much but he tried to comfort y/n by holding them close and telling them that everything would be alright. "sh..sh...everything's going to be just fine..nothing to worry about darling.." moondrop smiled warmly as y/n tried to calm down a tad bit more.
|skip to after moon helped calm down y/n|

y/n was all up on moon, as they cuddled for about 5 minutes straight.
moon was running his fingers through y/n's hair, y/n was enjoying it as they had one of their arms and legs wrapped around moondrop. y/n seemed to be drifting off to sleep so moondrop kissed their forehead before they fell asleep, "goodnight, darling"
soon after y/n fell asleep the lights turned on and sunrise was back and decided to power himself off since he saw y/n already asleep in his arms.
————————————————————————
welp there's that request all done! or suggestion- but any-who ima head to bed since it's currently exactly 3am and i need sleep especially since i've been feeling sick all day!! but i'll still try to post just so i can make you guys happy!!<3 anyways goodnight/morning
everyone!!! and merry Christmas(for people in a different time zone)