•~i couldnt help myself.!~•

ello!! i hope you are all having an amazingly great day!! so i decided to not post chapter one until i finished chapter two. soo here we are i'm currently making this at 1:04 in the morning so i'm sorry if any of my wording is bad or misspelled. anywho let's get on with the chapter!! ps this is a 🍋-lemon/mature content involving nudity and sex./
————————————————————————
y/n woke up feeling sick, and really cold.
sunrise wasn't there but y/n didn't seem to care at the moment, they had to get ready for the day especially since it was currently 6:23am.
|time skip to 6:30|
i was finally dressed and sitting on the front desk near the play area. i could see sunrise setting up everything so the kids could start playing once they walked in or used the slide to get to the play area, just then me and sunrise glanced at each-other as we heard children running into the daycare.
to be honest.. i didn't feel like working all day today, i felt like i had a fever but i didn't want to worry sunrise about it..
|time skip to 15 minute later|
we were slow today but i wasn't gonna argue with that. just then as i was sitting on the floor, sniffling, i saw sunrise along with 3 other young kids. two girls and one boy, sunrise began to talk "go on children, give mx. y/n you're 'get well soon' cards!" each one of the children began to give me their 'get well soon' cards. i began to grow a warm smile and i glanced up at sunrise and saw him smiling along with being a bit flustered, i chuckled and look back at the children. "why thank you children.. i really appreciate each and everyone of you're cards!" i said as i grew a bigger smile. they all smiled at each-other and ran off back to one of the art tables, it was just me and sunrise at that moment.. "well.?" y/n said as they glanced up at sunrise, "hm?" sunrise seemed confused.. "don't you have a 'get well soon' gift for me..?" i asked sunrise.
he felt flustered and got down to my level, y/n looked confused.? sunrise loved it. just as sunrise was about to lean into y/n a little boy came up to y/n and sunrise. "hey sunny!! and pretty(or handsome) /insert name for nonbinary/ i was wondering if you both like like eachother?" y/n turned red after hearing the little boy say that.
sunrise then glanced back at y/n and got flustered aswell. "well little one,of course i like y/n! they are my work partner!!" said sunrise in a cheerful tone. "no.. i mean LIKE LIKE eachother!!" the little boy laughed, as y/n and sunrise froze in place. y/n decided to speak up "well, we'll see" as y/n glanced over at sunrise and back at the kid, the kid than ran off with a hug smile plastered on his face. sunrise then turned to me " what do you mean by 'we'll see'..?" sunrise asked with a confused tone, i looked away as i didn't know what to say. "well..you never know.." i mutter under my breathe before i walk off to go play with the kids. sunrise just stood there as he knew exactly what y/n meant the whole time,
"oh y/n.. you really are little minded.." sunrise smirked as he muttered that to himself.
|time skip to 12:00am|
the intercom did its thing as the kids began to leave the daycare with their older siblings and parents along with guardians. no one lost their parent or sibling this time, that was good to know. once y/n and sunrise finished cleaning the whole daycare and play area y/n began to walk towards sunrise "hey sunrise i gotta get all those stickers and glitter glue off of you" he nodded and let you clean him up, you began to wipe all the glitter glue and stickers off his face then his torso and his arms. sunrise then spoke "hey y/n?" you glanced up at sunrise "yes?" he then pointed at glitter glue on his upper half of his pants, you blushed but it was you're job to clean him so you brushed it off and started to wipe the glitter glue off with a rag.
just then a tent started to form in sunrises pants, you felt you're face turn red. but you finished and placed the rag on the front desk but just as you were placing down the rag you felt a figure stand behind you and put their hands on the edge of the front desk next to to yours. you got really flustered, but you just couldn't move.. "hey sunrise.. are you trying to reach something off the desk as-well.?" you say hoping that he agrees with what you're saying.
but all you hear is a sinister chuckle near your ear as you feel a hand run down you're waist. but sunrise finally speaks up. "well.. let's just say.. i'm not too child friendly at times.." he snickers, you turn red and still stay frozen in you're spot. you begin to feel two hands around you're waist, and one hand slips in you're pants catching you off guard. you whimper a bit as his hand freely roams your nether region, and soon enough.. he turns you around and sits you on the front desk, with you're legs spread open. he glances at you being a flustered mess "oh how cute... y/n is all flustered once i show my none..pg self" he chuckles.
you still can't speak, as you're still in shock.
but sunrise catches you off guard as he slides you're pants off, revealing you're lace underwear. "mm.. you've got taste" he smiles as you cover up with you're hands.
he then continues to take off you're shirt along with you're lace underwear. "sunrise.. you're acting totally different.." you finally speak up after 10 minutes of you being quiet asf. he's glanced up at you "well i get tired of acting all childish around the children and other co-workers..so why not show you the actual me first.?" he smirked as he took off his pants, revealing a solid 10 inch cock. "animatronics have those parts..?" i said with a stuttery voice,
sunrise nodded as he looked back down at my nether region and tore a hole in my lace underwear. after sunrise was ready he began to line up his cock with you're clit, and rub his tip on and around you're nether region. "as-long as the lights stay on then you're organs shouldn't be rearranged." i turned red from that comment he made, but sooner than i knew it. he was already entering me .
i began to groan as he moaned lustfully in my ear. sunrise gained a bit of speed, it was like he knew exactly where my sweet spot was. "Sunny..!~" y/n moaned loudly right as the lights turned off.
y/n opened their eyes and saw moondrop but also felt their nether region stretching do to moondrops member being thicker.
moondrop stared at y/n and soon found out what was happening and just went along with it. it's not like he hasn't been wanting to do this just as much as sunrise did.
soon after that you were on all fours on the floor, about to get you're organs rearranged.
just a few seconds before you could speak
moondrop had already started thrusting as hard as he could into you're nether region. you moaned as he degraded you but then also gripping you're waist with his sharp claws.
moon then hit you're sweet spot as hard as he could. "OH MOON..!~ PLEASE DON'T STOP" y/n begged for moon not to stop.
even if y/n would beg him to stop, he never did. soon after you got you're organs rearranged you were already on your knees with moondrops member in front of your face.
you already knew what to do, so you did it.
y/n began to lick the tip of moondrops member, and soon enough started to suck on it as far as it could fit into you're small mouth. moondrop then grabbed you're hair tightly and shoved you mouth onto his cock. you gagged but that didn't stop you or him, after he thought you were tired from moving you're head, he did it for you just by pulling and pushing you're head back and forth roughly.
"Y/N IM GONNA..-" next thing you know.. moondrop had cummed into you're mouth.
but you still managed to swallow it all "why does you're cock and cum have flavour.?" y/n asked moondrop with a confused look. "well it's a flavour based off my candy which is also called moondrop." moondrop said as he glanced at you still holding his cock.
just before you could comment on what he said the lights turned back on and sunrise was back. "i'm sorry y/n! are you okay?!" sunrise was genuinely worried for you.. but you just nodded and put you're lace underwear and other clothes back on after moondrop and sunrise tore it all off. after you both put you're clothing on sunrise picked you up bridal style and took you to the tower to rest. "can you cuddle with me sunny.?" you asked sunrise, and as you expected..he agreed. you both laid on the sofa and you drifted off the sleep as sunrise powered off for the night.
————————————————————————
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED!! i managed to do a total of 1668 words! but if my wording was weird then i soo sorry!!! it's currently 3am for me!! BUT any-who, i just wanted to tell you merry christmas(for people with a different time zone)