Chapter 56

Doctor-Ok this is Diandra's eye how it's supposed to be

Doctor-Ok this is Diandra's eye how it's supposed to be.And he showed us the good eye.And this is the black eye.And he showed us the other eye.Ok so her black eye can cause pain,blurry visions and headaches.In short it's a sort of bruising to the tissues around the eyes.

Jon-But is there any problems.

Doctor-Swelling around the eyes can occur for a variety of reasons such as nasal injuries,facelifts,jaw surgery,allergic reactions but so far Diandra doesn't need any of these.Let's just say for now.

Brie-Thank God

Doctor-Ok so she need to wear an eye-patch

Colby-For how long.

Doctor-For 2 week.No wrestling till Monday and then she can normally compete.

Colby-Sure OK

Doctor-Ok if cuts came out of the skin around her eye or if she will having symptoms like dizziness nausea or vomiting along with vision problems more that 5 times,call CJ immediately and she will check her.The following can help her quickly get rid of the black eye.And he gave a paper to Colby

1. Ice Pack
Will help reduce the swelling and constrict the blood vessels to reduce internal bleeding and further bruising. It will also speed up the healing process.

Instructions
-Wrap ice pack in a clean cotton or muslin cloth or also use a packet of frozen vegetables
-Hold it over the eye for about 10 minutes
-Repeat the process several times a day during the first 48 hours.
-This also will help relieve pain.Never use ice directly on the eyes and do not rub the ice pack on delicate skin like that around your eyes.

2. Warm Compress
After one or two days of getting a black eye,you need to apply warm compresses.This will help increase blood flow to the tissues around the eye and accelerate the healing process.

Instructions
-Dip a clean cloth in warm water
-Put the warm cloth on the affected eye until the cloth becomes cool.
-Repeat the process several times a day.