{6.2} 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝙼𝚎𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 1

HOUSE

A fireplace. Pictures of a family line the mantle. A bloody hand enters and smashes one of the framed pictures. The hand belongs to a woman, the Wife in the picture, who is gasping for breath as she runs, holding a Baby to her chest. She runs up a flight of stairs and into a room. She closes the door and grabs a phone from a nearby table. She tries to call for help, but gets a dial tone. She hears footsteps outside the door and crawls under the bed with the Baby. She hears doors opening and closing through the house as the footsteps come closer. Boots can be seen stopping under the crack of the door. Once they move past, she looks on the other side of the bed, and sees her Husband lying dead on the floor, his throat cut and bloody. She cries out and then covers her mouth. She hears nothing and then, without warning, she's pulled out from under the bed, screaming. The Baby is left under the bed as she continues to scream.

___________________________________

HOTEL-ROOM

Elena and Stefan are asleep in their bed, their both naked under the covers. Elena opens her eyes and looks at Stefan sleeping, she rubs his ear as he sleeps then he wakes up and smiles at her.

"Good morning" Elena Says

"Morning" Stefan Says

"How'd you sleep?" Elena Asks

"Really Really good, thanks to you of course" Stefan Says

"That was fun, but I'm sad I don't wanna go back home yet I love Australia" Elena Says

"I know I know but I gotta get back to work soon" Stefan Says

"You mean me not seeing you for days" Elena Says

"I'm sorry, but when we get back I'll promise to make time for you" Stefan Says

Elena smiles and rolls on top of Stefan

"Promise" Elena Says

"Yes" Stefan Says

"Okay" Elena Says

They Begin to kiss then are interrupted by Elena's phone, Elena and Stefan stop as she looks over at the end table.

"Perfect timing" Stefan Says

"I'll be quick" Elena Says

She Grabs her robe and puts it on, Elena looks at her phone to see who's calling : Dad, so she answers it.

"Hey Dad" Elena Says

"Hey Kiddo, what's up?" Bobby Says

"Uh nothing much I just woke up bu-" Elena Says

"Elena we need to talk" Bobby Says

"About?" Elena Says

"It's About Sam" Bobby Says

"What about Sam dad he's in the cage remember" Elena Says

"Not Exactly" Bobby Says As Elena Eyes Widen

HOUSE

There is a "HOME FOR RENT" sign in the yard, mostly obscured by a "RENTED" sticker.

GARAGE

The Impala is mostly covered by a tan tarp, but the trunk is clear. Dean opens the trunk of the Impala and looks inside. He takes out his sawed-off shotgun, checks the rounds, and then puts it away. He closes the trunk, locks it, puts the keys in his toolbox, and lets the tarp settle back over the trunk of the Impala. He leaves the garage with a box labeled "KITCHEN."