Finale the realization

Abhi sees that lady is not sleeping in right position..
Abhi looks at arohi..
Abhi: kya tum peeche jake..
Arohi nods..
He stops the car and she goes and sits next to the lady so that she can keep her head on arohi.

Abhi drives the car arohi and the lady is already slept..
He looks at the lady.. and thanks her for bringing akshara back in his life..

Suddenly he sees that its starts raining heavily...

He feels as if akshu is standing on the road he stops the car..

He imagins akshara and him dancing in the rain.. he twirls her and wipes of the water from his face.. she smiles and shakes her head so that all water droplets can fall on his face.. he smiles and holds her hand.. before he could go closer to her he was interrupted by arohi..
Arohi: kya hua dr abhimanyu..
Abhi with being irritated.. kuch nahi..
Abhi mutters to himself. Isse abhi hi disturb karna tha.  Sali hai toh chup hun warna iska main kachumbar banatha..

Arohi: apne kuch kaha ..
Abhi: nahi nahi..

He starts his car.. its a great morning with the bright sun..

Lady: yahi hai aas pass  
They kept on moving finally they reached the destination..

Abhi could hear this song and he can feel her presence..
Lady: suna..
Arohi: kya..
Abhi: suna maine..
Lady: yahi hai meri dikra.. .

Lady starts walking with excitement abhi is sort of unsure how to face her.
They all run towards the temple.. and sees akshu singing and doing arti..

Abhi hides himself and signs arohi to hide as well.

Akshu turns back and sees lady..
Akshu: goes and runs to her..
Akshu: mumma apko maine bahuth miss kiya kaisi hai aap.. aur aap yaha kaise .. kaise ayi aap aur apke bacche..

Lady: mujhe ye log leke aye she looks behind she sees none.. she  mutters to herself kahi chale toh nahi gaye..
Akshu: kaun..
Lady: chalo chodo
Akshu: apne kaha nahi aapke bacche..
Lady: mere dikre mujhe jaidath ke liye  leke gaye the.. she sobs..

Akshu: aww  .  Aur apne unse kaha nahi aap unse kithna pyar karthe hai..?
Lady: kehthi kaise kyunki undono ko toh mera fikarich hi nahi hai.. she sobs more

This hits arohi and abhi.. as they also did the same thing with akshu.. they never cared for nor they tried understanding her feelings.. hence she never felt like confessing it..

Akshu: hota.. hai.. aap chill maro.. mere sath bhi bahuth baar hua hai.. lekin patha hai main kya karthi hun?

Lady:kya..

Akshu uses her two fingers and whistles call her toli all kids gather arround her.
She starts singing love you zindagi..

Abhi looks at her mesmerized to know that how is she so confident now..

Jo dil se lage
Usey keh do Hi, Hi, Hi