Chapter 36

I nodded at him and he unzipped his race suit, I did the same facing away from the camera. He turned back round to reveal his tshirt that said 'Drinking for two' and I swear I wished there was a camera on Nico's face when I turned round. My tshirt had a loading bar on it and 'future world champ in progress' on my stomach.

"And when we thought you two were done with the suprises."
"Yep. We are expecting a mini Vettel next year. Which brings me to the sad news that I will be taking next season off and if you try to convince me to get in one of those cars pregnant you have another thing coming, today was enough." I said as I rubbed my stomach. Looking up at Seb who was as teary eyed as me, he squeezed me slightly and kissed my temple.
"We are both very happy and it's a new adventure for us both. I'm certainly looking forward to it." He concluded.
"I might even join your commentating gang."
"You are welcome to, could use a friend here."

We hugged Nico goodbye and began to head inside, waving at all the fans. We walked into the cooldown room to see all the drivers in there all with their matching uncle no° t shirts. I put my face in my hands and hugged each and everyone of them. Lando was still crying and Kimi had already cracked open the vodka like the legend he is.

"What if she can't drink I must compensate."
"Thanks Kimi."

We walked out onto the podium and I collected my trophy, I ran over to the balcony and showed it to the team who erupted in cheers. I then went to join Seb and Daniel back on the podium. We stood there looking out in the Abu Dhabi night. It was a perfect end to a perfect season.

"Well I guess no more champagne for me." I said chuckling to the pair. "Oh congrats on the podium Danny."
"Wait a minute Y/N. You still have to do a shoey, don't think you are escaping that easy." He ran off the podium and came back through with a different bottle.
"Non-alcoholic champagne. Really?"
"Yes really." he said pouring it into my shoe which he had pulled off my foot. "One for Frau Vettel." Seb handed over his shoe and Daniel poured him one too, "one for Herr Vettel... and one for me." He said pouting the last drop into his shoe. "You ready."
"As I'll ever be." I replied.
We all tipped our shoes back as the sweaty drink went down my throat.
"Blegh. Oh never again. Daniel that was disgusting."
"I agree. I'll stick to the bottle."

-----------------------

F1: WHAT. A. NIGHT. We've had Shoeys. Rookie Champions. Proposals. And baby announcements. I think we need a long nap after that.

@Y/L/N_6: 🏆🤰💍👟

@georgerussell63: Uncle George, Lando and Alex are prepared. Already planning the go karting trips 🏎💙
》@Y/L/N_6: you still have a few years yet😂

@landonorris: the woman has always been a drama queen and she continues to do so even to this day 😂
》@Y/L/N_6: mean much. You don't do that to a pregnant woman. 😢

@danielricciardo: wasn't a proper shoey but there is still time... 👟😉
》@Y/L/N_6: I don't think so sunshine 😂

@randomuser1: congrats on everything Y/N you are simply the best!❤
@randomuser2: this baby is going to grow up to be the best driver in the whole world with two champion parents 💪💪
@randomuser3: I'm still attempting processing it all 😲
@randomuser4: they are going to be the greatest parents ever 🥺