Chapter 17

The party had died down and nearly everyone had left. Lewis and Daniel had collected up all my present and piled them up infront of the fireplace for me to open. Lewis and Daniel sat on the sofa opposite me whilst Lando, George and Alex sat squished on the smaller snuggle chair, all fighting to have room. Kimi and Seb were somewhere I'm the kitchen probably making their way through the endless leftovers of party food.

"There are so many, its going to take me foreeeevveeer." I said. Daniel chuckled at my response to the massive pile infront of me. Kimi and Seb walked back through and settled on the sofa.
"Shall we start?" Kimi said his mouth full of food.
"Right... where to start." I said grabbing one present.
"No not that one. Or that one. Nope. Uhhh ye that one. Save these for last." Said Daniel.
"OK. Um this one is from Max I think." I said tearing back the wrapping paper. "Wow. Wing mirror extension. Asshole." I chuckled.

I made my way through the presents. It was the usual chocolates, perfume and clothes.

"Can I start on those ones now?" I said pointing to the small pile Daniel aquired next to him.
"Of course. This one is from Kimi."

I opened it to find a bottle of red and a mini cut out of Kimi. Signed of course.

"OK thats quite funny. Guess what is going in our room Seb."
"Are you really putting a cutout of Kimi in our room to haunt us in our sleep."
"Oi, how dare you say that about mini kimi. He has feelings you know. Thanks kimi that's hilarious and I shall enjoy this wine very much."
"You're very welcome."

"This one is from me." Dan said handing me a small box. Inside was a necklace with Taz on it. I looked over to Daniel who pulled out his own necklace from in his shirt with Rickie on it.

"Oh Daniel, I love it. Oh and we are matching too. Thats so cool. Help me put it on." I said turning round so the aussie could do the clasp up at the back. I adjusted it so it laid in the centre of my chest.
"I'll definitely wear this every day from now on. I love it."
"I've also got another suprise for you... I know you always wanted to get a tattoo so guess where we are off to tomorrow."
"Omg really. Daniel you are amazing." I said pulling him into a hug. "Thank you."

"So Lando, Alex and I got this for you." George said handing over a large present.
"Right Y/N for the second part our present you need to be blindfolded." Said Lando
"Um OK?" I said as Lando placed the blindfold over my eyes.
"How many fingers."
"11"
The others started chuckling to themselves.
"I don't even have eleven fing- oh. Oh I see. Ha ha Y/N very funny."

George took me by one hand and Alex took the other. They led me outside to where it was probably now pitch black, what the hell could they be showing me. I could hear the gravel crunching under our feet and the sound of the garage opening.

"You know this is not normally how I like to be blindfolded." I said almost tripping over a stone.
"That's what she said." Replied a childish sounding Lando.
"Oh really. I didn't mean that you dirty minded child."
"You really did." Piped up Seb behind me.
"They don't know that. Keep it shut Vettel or I shall shut it for you."
"Ooo I would like that."
"Stop with your secret language you two. We can't understand a word of it." Alex said.

We stopped and Lando took my blindfold off. Infront of me in my garage was the Kart I raced in earlier today. The green standing out under the garage lights.

"How the hell- Do I get to keep it?" I said wiping away the tear running down my face.
"Well I should sure hope so. It Is your Kart after all." George piped up.
"Boys..."
"No don't we might cry too, can't be ruining this face right now." Alex said.

I chuckled at his comment and went over to hug them individually. I went to inspect the kart and ran my fingers over the green paint of my childhood. This was never leaving this garage, I wasn't risking damaging it.

I heard the sound of the garage door moving again and turned around. To my suprise it wasn't the door to the garage I was in. I walked out to see the other door being opened.

"So this present is from me and everyone at Mercedes." Lewis said holding up his phone to record me. I turned to look into the garage to see a brand new Mercedes parked there in the same green as my kart. I instantly brung my hands to my face and turned to Lewis and back to the car.

"Oh and the number plates..." I said recognising the personalised number plates with Y/L/N06 on them. I turned to Lewis who was still recording and said thank you to the phone.
"I'm guessing you want the keys."
"Not right now. I have had a LOT to drink and we don't drink and drive kids."

The whole group chuckled before we shut the garages and headed back inside. It was getting slightly late so the rest of the boys left, leaving me and Seb alone.

"I thought you would prefer your present if we was alone." Seb said.

He held out to me an envelope. Inside were two plane tickets and a card.

"Aww, you are the best." I said leaning over to him for a kiss. "Only problem you know how afraid I am of those massive ass alligators in Florida" I joked inspecting the tickets. "They freak me the fuck out every time I see them on the TV."
"I know. I know. That's why I we are going to Gator World." My face instantly dropped, he burst out laughing. "Im joking. Read the card too it will make more sense."

I opened the card and the message read:

To my love,
Happy birthday!
I know how much you love your Disney so I thought why not take you to enjoy the magic in real life?
Lots of love,
Man from the Bar, aka Seb xxx

At the end of the message there was a mickey mouse silhouette drawn.

"Aw Seb. You shouldn't have. This is a million times better than gator world."
"I wouldn't do that to you. You should of seen your face though. It was like you had seen a ghost."
"BECAUSE YOU SAID WE WAS GOING TO MY IDEA OF HELL." I said playfully slapping him. He chuckled to himself.

He turned to me and sighed before smiling. My eyes locked with his and I smiled too. He took the tickets out of my hand and placed them on the table before he lent in to kiss me.

"You fancy one more present?"
"Depends what that is." I said smirking.

I placed one hand on his chest as he plunged his lips back on mine deepening the kiss, our tongues dancing in eachothers mouths. Seb lent in further making me lean back against the arm rest with Seb on top of me, his arms either side of my head. He pulled away for just a moment and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Shall we move this upstairs? I really don't fancy mini Kimi over there watching us."
"It really creeps you out doesn't it." I said giggling. "Of course darling."

He picked me up bridal style and carried me to our room, leaving mini Kimi on the living room table. He was definitely going on my centre shelf so Seb can see it every day.

This was most certainly a birthday party to remember.