1

(This will all be from Britain's POV)

(Also sorry if this story sounds more train-of-thought-ish rather than story-ish)

(Also IMMENSE TRIGGER WARNING IN THIS FIRST CHAPTER ESPECIALLY BRO IT GETS ANGSTY)

The top floor really gives a good view of everything below. There's the busy sidewalks filled with various different colored umbrellas. The cars cautiously traveling through heavy rain. In the distance, I see the ocean, and across from it, the snow covered mountain range, and across from that, the vast desert. I know that behind me, in the distance, stands a vast forest. It's a strange world we live in. Everywhere is here, and here is everywhere. All habitats, all languages, all hopes, all despair. All in one town in the center of its own dimension.

However, through the TV, we can view the world we've so carefully broken. The Earth, although in a different dimension, has been dictated by our every action. By the time we ended our connection, and granted the dimension with free will, the damage had been done. Lives lost, people divided, humans doomed.

At least there's good things about it too. We're far away from the destruction and will be ultimately unharmed by their possible demise. EU says I'm cynical, but that's what's kept me alive all these years. I'm just like my father. Just cynical and selfish.

I look back out at the street. I hear the blare of sirens. Someone must've gotten in an accident. The rain beats down harder still.

I should probably get back to work before I start thinking again.

However, my ringing phone distracts me.

B: Hello?

C: h-hey...

B: Canada? What's wrong?

C: s-sorry... Um.... we just got in... in an accident... I was gonna call mom but she didn't pick up... I know you're busy... I just... I thought you should hear from me and not the police I guess...

B: are you ok? Who was with you?

C: u-Um.... Ame... Aussie and... and Kiwi... we're... we're ok it's just... Aussie isn't waking up... The paramedics found a pulse though...

B: where are you?

C: just outside of town... they're... they're taking us to the hospital... I....

I can hear the sobbing building up in Canada's voice.

C: I can't feel my f*cking leg.... it got stuck under the car... I... I can't feel my leg...

My face goes pale... sh*t... this must've been a horrible crash... Canada is just sobbing into the phone.

B: I'll meet you at the hospital ok? I'll be right there

C: o-ok...

I hang up and rush out the door. I need to get to the hospital... I need to see my sons... god... why them... why....

I get to the hospital and rush to the room Canada and America are in first.

"Oh holy sh*t...," I exclaim, running to Canada. I hold his hand, and he stares into space, his eyes red and puffy and his left leg completely coated in blood.

"They have to amputate it," Canada said, his voice cracked and dead.

"Canada... I'm... I'm so sorry...," I say. Canada just closes his eyes, silently fighting tears. I look over at America.

"I'm good, but you should check on Aus and Kiwi... let me know if Aussie's woken up," America said coolly. I didn't expect America to be too emotional, for he rarely gets worked up over pain. In fact, I can't remember the last time I saw him cry. I'm hesitant to leave Canada, but he nods, telling me he wants to hear if Australia is awake as well. I go into their hospital room, and found Australia and New Zealand. Australia's eyes are open, but he seems to be unaware and in a daze.