Talking

(Tyler's POV)

A slapped the shit out of Taco. Cause his bitch ass jumped on me and shit, made a nigga choke. After all of that, i kicked him out of my room. Then texted back people, including Siera. I waited for her text, but she took awhile so i just got up showered. I put on my black OF shorts, my black cat wang t-shirt and my black vans, then i slap on a black GOLF beanie. I checked my phone once more, too see no text from Siera, but one from Syd. As i check the text message from her it said "hey T, we should chill today. We haven't chilled for awhile." as i started typing away i texted her back "yeah we can, but my soon too be girlfriend is coming along." She texts back about 5 minutes after that, "oh..uh yeah she can.." I text her back " nigga ion need ya permission, see ya " i put my phone down and go downstairs meeting Taco & Jasper. "What y'all niggas doin?" They just continue too stuff pancakes down their throats. As i hear my phone buzz i take it out and check it.

Siera :- hey..and yeah i'd love too come, when are we going?

Today..at like 5:00. I'll pick you up.

Siera :- okay, see ya Ty.

I laugh at the message then shove my phone back into my pocket. Hodgy's tryna say Syd has a thing for me, but i don't think so. Cause she told the whole group she was gay. And then she made that music video where she kissed all up on a chick? Yeah i know she's gay. Fuck he thought. Anyway, i grabbed my keys and walked out of my house and got in my car and drove away too get something too eat then go open up the OF store. Siera seems like she wants too tell me more..like about her past and shit. But then again i don't seem like a dick for forcing her too do it eiether. So i was bored and i signed autographs and took pictures as people came in and out of the store. So i started too text Siera once more,

Hey, come too the OF store..

Siera :- okay..its on fairfax right?

Yeah, see you when you get here.

After that i continued too take pictures with the rest of the fans standing around me.

(Siera's POV)

It was kinda werid he just texted me outta the blue, but oh well. I'm still gonna go. I went all white today, white jeans, white shirt, and my Nike white hightops. I grabbed my phone then shoved it into my pocket, along with my lipgloss. I quickly straightened my hair then put a black bandana around my head too push my bangs away from my face, i grabbed my keys and walks downstairs, too see Bella asleep on the couch, i laugh too myself quietly, she pratically lived with me. Because her mother and father were usually never home, most of the time their on business trips for months at a time. And she hated too be alone in a house by herself. She's always thinking there's a ghost or some stupid shit. I leave and shut the door quietly, get in my BMW and drive off too the store. About 15 minutes later and park and get out, i walk in searching for Tyler too find some guy standing next too Tyler. But i think its a women..i see a bra i think..that's strange. I walk up too Tyler and hug him and say hi. "Hey there, lookin like jizz huh?" He laughs, as i playfully push him "shut the fuck up nasty ass!" I yell at him playfully, the lady taps me as i turn around, "hi..i'm Syd..you must be Siera?" I nod and shake her hand "yeah i'm siera, nice too meet you." I say, "nice too meet you as well." She says as she looks Tyler up and down, as i study her body shake. Wondering if she's a girl or a boy. Cause the name Syd can both a girl or a boy. As Tyler grabs my wrist and walks me too an empty room at the back, he shuts the door and stands infront of me, curious too ask him who she is.

(Tyler's POV)

As i stand infront of Siera, admiring her body and her face. She speaks up, breaking the silence. "Who was that guy girl out there? She was really checking you out i noticed.." I laugh "thats Syd..she's a girl. And she's gay, at least thats what she has the whole OF group thinking." She shrugs and stands there akwardly. I laugh, "whaat?" She asks, "you acting all akward and shit" i laugh, then smile showing the gap between my teeth. "Soo..." She says. "Soo...tell me more about yourself. I wanna know." She shrugs then leans against the wall as i step acouple steps towards her. "Its cool...anything you say. Nothing will change, i promise." I tell her sureingly "Okay.." She clears her throat then starts too speak,

"Well..my parents recently passed away..and i inherited the house they bought. My parents worked with Bella's parents but they went too saudi arabia too study some rocks or something..then they just dug in the wrong hole and i bomb went off..its really hard for me too trust anyone.."
She says, almost starting too cry, but still continues too speak.

"My ex's have all fucked me over or just used me for sex or just left me for another girl cause they would give it up easier than i would, most of them would cheat on me, and just be rude too me. Every single one..i have a dark past..i used too be in gangs..almost killed..so yeah.." She says, tears starting too fall, looking down. "holy shit, i'm so sorry." I say as i pull her into my chest and hold her in my arms, as she stains my shirt with tears. "Nothing will change...remember that." She smiles and wipes her eyes gently. "Thanks Ty.." She says as she hugs me once more. "Its good, so its almost time too go with Syd, so leggo." I say gently reaching for her hand and holds it, walking out of the room and back too Syd as she's closing up the store. "You guys ready?" She says, looking at my hand interwined with Siera's. "Yeah we are" we all walk out of the store and get into Siera's car as she throws me the keys "you drive" she smiles at me and gets in the passengers seat. As i get in the drivers seat. We all got in the car and i started it and drove off too The Courtyard that LA has.