Season 1 - Kamen Rider Build

Author P.O.V

Many years ago before the Quirk even exist, there is a hero called the "Kamen Rider" that protected the world from evil, from Showa Generation to Heisei Generation and so on.

But ever since the Quirk incident happened, the Kamen Riders are no longer fighting evil. Some of them were still hiding away from people while the new generation are about to be born. A hero that both Kamen Rider and a Quirk will appear.

After an unnatural phenomenon called Quirk has appear, everyone has a normal life even though there was power. For example, breathing fire, shooting water, a monster-like look, and many more.

It happened about 50 years ago, the incident happen at one of the hospitals in Qingqing, China where a newborn baby has the light come out from its body.

No one knows where the Quirk origin was. It was classed as some kind of disease until it appear all around the world before they know it. Weird becomes awesome, supernatural becomes normal. Knowing that Quirk has made their host a special power, evil rise and takes advantage of the power, but the society around the world has made a special agreement that they create a special force that can rise and defeat evil.

The evil ones were called "Villain" and the good one was called "Hero".

3rd P.O.V

On the streets, a boy is walking normally to the Library. His name is Kiryuu Y/n son of the Quirkless Hero "Kamen Rider Build".

He has black hair that has a bit stand, he wears normal clothes while also wearing a brown coat and he wears red shoes on the left side and blue on the right side.

On his way to the Library, he heard a cheering sound, he look to his left side and saw many crowds. Then he saw Heroes doing their job.

Y/n: "*Sigh* They just want to be in the spotlight these fakes." said with an annoyed look

Mini Timeskip

In the Library, he look for something to read, then he saw a book that looks were old and full of dust. He picks it up and blow the dust and looks at the cover.

Y/n: "The Quirkless Hero, Kamen Rider, huh?" said with a confused look

He looks at the cover of the book and sees that it was over 50 years ago that it was published.

Y/n: "Kamen Rider? I heard of it from my Father from his stories, but I can't remember it. Sadly he passed away with my Mother." said with a sad look

After he said that he take the book to the nearby table to read it. When he read it, he saw all the History about how the Kamen Riders exist and how they save the world from Chaos and Evil.

Y/n: "Then they defeat the Great Evil and saved the world...But after the Quirk incident happens, they no longer fight anymore...But they were always be remembered known as the world very first hero, the True Symbol of Love and Peace, Kamen Rider..." said with an awed look

Then the Librarian was just about to pass Y/n but look at him and the book.

Librarian: "So you interested in them, huh?" said with a smiling look

Y/n looks behind him and sees the Librarian.

Y/n: "Yeah, they are." said with a smiling look

Librarian: "If you want? You can take it." said with a smiling look

Y/n: "Seriously?!" said with a surprised look

Librarian: "Yes.No one read that book ever since people forgot about them. You can take it." said with a smiling look