Chapter 33

Those eyes of your
Could swallow stars,
Galaxies and universes.

What hope did I
Ever have?

------------------*

Today is the day that made Ella's inside shaken up from nervousness and excitement.

The voices from all around the castle could be heard. It was all hustle and bustle so Leon ordered Ella to stay in her room and rest as much as she could for now.

Guests from the far distance already started to come. A knock on the door made her sit straight. "Come in!" An unfamiliar head popped up from behind.

Ella frowns, as she watches a beautiful blonde with another blonde and one redhead come in. They were tall, looking like they were straight out of a magazine. All their hands were filled with something Ella can't make it.

They all bow, smiling. "Good afternoon, my Queen!"

"Good afternoon...?,"

"I'm Caroline, this is Sofia and this is Farha. We are here for your service, my Queen. His Majesty ordered us to help you get ready." The redhead said with enthusiasm, pointing her finger to the short blonde introducing her as Farha and another talk one as Sofia.

"Leo...,?" Ella whispered unknowingly.

"Yes!" The short blonde whispered back but a little louder for her to hear. She blushed slightly as to how their Queen has a nickname for their King.

The tall blonde, with short hair and hands with tattoos, stares back at Ella with her mouth open. "No wonder, why majesty fell this hard for her." She subconsciously whispers but enough for only the other two supernatural beings to hear, not the human beside them.

She immediately received a glare from the other two, yet she still didn't change the direction of her stare.

Ella smiled, making Sofia turn her head away. "Here, I already had two dresses, but it's hard for me to decide which one to choose." She pouted, making Sofia smile for the first time she stepped into the house.

"That's what we are here for," Caroline said, showing the huge white box. Ella frowned, taking the forwarded box, she had to take it in her both hands as the box was too heavy for her.

She gasped as she opened it, looking at the gorgeous piece of cloth. "His Majesty made this design specially for you, and two weeks ago he finalized it, along with everything else you need."

They opened other boxes, and Ella saw earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings and heels, and many others. Ella didn't bother to know how expensive it all was to give herself a heart attack.

She could not help but fall a little more today for her Leo. She looked up. "You said, two weeks ago?"

"Yeah, he personally chooses everything for you, and I must say our majesty has a really great choice," Farah replies, beaming and telling every information to Ella as for how choosy Leon was while fussing around.

Ella laugh hearing all that, she knows how Leon can be when don't get what he wants, if it's her he throws all the complaints around the world, and if it's someone else he glares at every single thing or person that came before him, and it's far too scary for her so she could understand their scared tone.

All the while, Sofia kept looking at her and this time Ella gave her an awkward smile not at all oblivious to her stare.

"I think it's the time!" Farah said, taking a glance at the clock to see, that it's 4;00 and she needs to get ready before 5:30.